Jokhah what?
(03-26-2013, 08:13 PM)Jokhah Wrote: Lying isn't going to get you anywhere.

WE R NOT LYING LEARN ABOUT HAMICHI I USE IT 2 MAKE MY MINECRAFT [/size]BUKKIT SERVER

(03-26-2013, 06:57 PM)Adam James Wrote: I am posting with out rights, but...

If your on a private VPN, it would be diff. IP for accounts, what Jokhah is saying is that your ACCOUNT is on a IP that has a perma banned player.

what do u mean i dont have any accounts linked was i hacked
(03-26-2013, 08:34 PM)ckcookie123 Wrote:

WE R NOT LYING LEARN ABOUT HAMICHI I USE IT 2 MAKE MY MINECRAFT [/size]BUKKIT SERVER

If your on a private VPN, it would be diff. IP for accounts, what Jokhah is saying is that your ACCOUNT is on a IP that has a perma banned player.

So now you were hacked, when earlier it was we use the same VPN. Things are being added to the story now. Why not tell me the entire story.
(03-26-2013, 08:58 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(03-26-2013, 08:34 PM)ckcookie123 Wrote:

So now you were hacked, when earlier it was we use the same VPN. Things are being added to the story now. Why not tell me the entire story.
I'm starting to doubt your observation ability, are you not seeing what he wrote? I think you should get off the computer and get out and see some sunlight, he wrote " was i hacked"
I think your attitude is progressively getting worse. Insulting me is really going to help you out.

IF he was hacked, why is it just now coming out, and why only on this thread, why not on the abuse thread or his personal unban request

Reread it, I see your point, maybe I am blind

Developer is looking into this now
(03-26-2013, 10:02 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I think your attitude is progressively getting worse. Insulting me is really going to help you out.

IF he was hacked, why is it just now coming out, and why only on this thread, why not on the abuse thread or his personal unban request

Reread it, I see your point, maybe I am blind

Developer is looking into this now

ok
Developer helped me sort out which accounts are in fact linked directly to the permed account. Yours was in fact not one of them and I apologize for your delay in play.