Pardon request from A Pack of Muffins
Bug 
Your name: (Samuel l jackson (aka Muffins))

Your ban ID: (28068)

Banned by: ([FL] Narcotic)

Reason: ("CDM, then stepping on me on purpose")

Involved: (So me and my friend cop were driving and just getting some petrol but then a paramedic called in backup at the corleone spawn and we turned on the sirens and drow down to the tunnel by the lake! And when we came to the tunnel the admin "Narcotic" Was interagating (After what i saw) Another guy and this was a emergenci in the radio so i tryed to stop the car but i was driving to fast so i hit the admin and i drowe besides him and got out of the veichel and i didnt mean to step on him and that's how i was involved :i)

Why we should unban you: (I was accused for something i didnt do on purpose :I So i should get an unban for a mistake we both made but we were rp ing while the admin was standing on the road and that's not fair.)

P.S. Your staff really should ask why they did it or if it was them :i Not acusing anybody but it's really anoying :(
I wasn't even on the road, I was on the sidewalk and you didn't try to stop, you were just speeding on. Why would I ask if it was you, when you knock me over, go out of your car and start running over me with your character to kill me, then go back in your car.

Denied.