Vehicle Unblacklist
Name: Strawnana

Time/Date: 2:00pm 25/03/13

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49669697

Admin who blacklisted you: No idea

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was lagging, I had no control of moving i tried to slow down but some guy started sreaming FAILRP and the admin came over without a warning and blacklisted me form driving. I feel like i should've been given a warning, even thought it was lag
Do you really think its a wise choice to be driving, if you're lagging?
(03-26-2013, 12:43 AM)Scene Wrote: Do you really think its a wise choice to be driving, if you're lagging?
I was driving, and then lagged. Don't take me for an idiot.
I would watch your attitude, it was merely a question.
(03-27-2013, 12:47 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I would watch your attitude, it was merely a question.
Ok, sorry for the reaction. But I'd still like to be unbanned and given a second chance, I would jeopardize getting blacklisted on my favourite server, plus I love driving around as a cop, and a the moment I'm not the most effective cop without my car :/ Please, a second chance would be great

(03-27-2013, 02:44 PM)Strawnana Wrote:
(03-27-2013, 12:47 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I would watch your attitude, it was merely a question.
Ok, sorry for the reaction. But I'd still like to be unbanned and given a second chance, I would jeopardize getting blacklisted on my favourite server, plus I love driving around as a cop, and a the moment I'm not the most effective cop without my car :/ Please, a second chance would be great
i wouldnt*

id like a reply.
Narcotic is the blacklisting official, he is the one who should decide, please be patient.
Don't drive if you lag.

Denied.