Trolem
(03-25-2013, 04:20 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 04:11 AM)Trolem Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 04:06 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 04:03 AM)Trolem Wrote:
(03-25-2013, 03:47 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Actually no. I arrested you again for possession of a vehicle again another time you broke it a while later. At that event you also broke fearrp again for a good while before I tazed you.
I could also post that video if you want.

I wasn't able to tell you what the reason for the arrest is until I have you secured with handcuffs and you're standing still obeying orders. Then I will let you know, far too many times have people ran off while I have been typing. Given the fact that you've broken fearrp for me in the past too I wasn't didn't really want to take any chances. (You haven't learnt from the last time you broke fearrp with me at all).

In the video I had full reason to run from police, because the police were shooting at me, and that changes fearrp. So Re-read the rules grim. & the last time I got banned you failed to show what you were saying and doing to me before you started recording Skeptical But that's besides the fact.

Edit- From the looks of it, youre still mad about the last BR, It's time to forget that and move on Grim. Stop trying to put at hit on me, just because you don't like me.

The other cop may have been shooting you but I wasn't.
You should not have drove off and I'm sure you know that too.

Yes but in a rp situation, I am allowed to assume that he radioed in for other cops to get me. It Is rp allowed to run when being shot at. So I did just that.

Look at the video.
For at least 20 seconds nobody shot at you, in fact recalling this I don't remember ANYONE shooting at you as I had been chasing you before this recording, I can only remember me and the other cop in the video being there and he simply helped me box you in, he didn't fire any shots at you as far as I can remember.
Of course YOU don't recall anyone shooting at me, because it was right BEFORE you. Is it really that hard to get into your head Grim? I had a shoot out with a police officer near the near the tunnel leading to the fishing area. I escaped before him, with 25 health, and I was on the run. At that point I was obviously on the run from anyone who was chasing me. How many times do I need to repeat myself? Your video is proof of failrp, though I was shot at, by a cop, and had reason to run from any law enforcement officer. Therefore it is not failrp. Soon after, I ditched my car at KFC, and ran into the nexus, the cop that was after me found me, shot, and killed me, along with another police officer.
Approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!