Randy Bobandy and aP // xGhost-176 - BR
Name of player: *See title

SteamID: Randy : STEAM_0:0:19518598 --- aP // xGhost-179 : STEAM_0:1:18489709

Time in GMT: (GMT -4) 13:45

Server: EvoCity 2_2vp

Summary: Prop blocking the street / ramming into a cop for no reason and trapping him between his prop and his actual car. / Prop blocking potential parking spot/ Breaking FearRP. - Randy Bobandy

Driving in the Nexus which I'm not so sure if it's FailRP - ap // xGhost-176

Evidence:

Randy Bobandy

Spoiler :
[Image: 6rkuyS0.jpg]
Blocking the street with two fake cars.

[Image: ljIQhNt.jpg]
Tried to block the cop with his real car but the cop got slammed into the wall (In the background). Randy later died near me and I had no idea if it was suicide or he died from one of his cars.

[Image: 1qY4mEn.jpg]

Here's a video of his FailRP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfqTyKUzZfM

Sorry about the lag and my Quebecois accent Tounge

aP // xGhost-176

Edit: Here's the chat I had with aP // xGhost

15:05 - Pleep Ploop: Hmm?
15:05 - aP // xGhost-176: See you put a ban reqeust on me Im fine about it just did me driving my car in to nexus upset you that much/
15:06 - Pleep Ploop: It's just common sense. No one in their right mind would drive a car in a Police/Presidential department.
15:07 - aP // xGhost-176: But you gotta try it once in a while I mean I know it's an RP server an all but it's no fun with out doing some thing that is not RP
15:07 - Pleep Ploop: Well this server is called CityRP. If you don't RP , you'd better go to another gamemode
15:08 - Pleep Ploop: this gamemode*
15:08 - aP // xGhost-176: Still
15:08 - aP // xGhost-176: Don't see how it effected you one bit
15:09 - Pleep Ploop: Well you came in with a car in the Nexus for no apparent reason. I was a secretary so it affected me a lot because I'm supposed to keep the lobby in order
15:10 - aP // xGhost-176: Yea but you could of gone Meh and left I mean we left straigh after we only wanted to see if it could fit in
15:10 - aP // xGhost-176: straight*
15:11 - Pleep Ploop: You think a secretary in real life would say 'Meh' if someone came crashing infront of them?
15:11 - Pleep Ploop: No.
15:11 - aP // xGhost-176: I know I would would be funny
15:11 - Pleep Ploop: I was roleplaying as a secretary and I had the right to post a BR on you. Discussion closed and I'll be removing you
Did not know that driving in to the nexus was upsetting you that much it was stupid of me and maybe Fail RP dunno about that my self but I'm sorry for what I did.
All the props i spawned i originally spawned them parked but some people crashed into them and junk you could easily drive through them
i removed them after a minute anyways when i got a pm
i thought the gamemode crashed and i was having some fun cause when i joined some people were using the ooc in a yellow color
That was a normal conversation But meh I'm down with it.
Approved