I'm off for now.
Hey,

A couple things have been going on where fearless has been unavalible to me. Therefore, I have decided I am going to leave fearless I game for a while. I am getting really busy between sports ans school, so I really need to focus on that. Also, my computer broke, and that will not be fixed for a week or two. And finally, the rant.

Fearless is a highly popularized server, bringing in both experienced role players to brand new players. Due to these new players, most of them fail to read rules, follow rp guidelines, and participate in anything other than contraband.

Now, I am not saying it is an easy problem to fix. Minges are infinite, and there is not always an admin or moderator on willing to deal with the problem. And I get it, admins must have a little fun and have lives. but, when they are not on, it is up to any willing members of the community to enforce a certain rule without any way of punishing someone. This can get extremely difficult to do, and it drives me insane, trying to tell people OOC rules, or whatever it seems to be.

Now, I have spent about the last 75 hours of my time on FL trying to tell newcomers rules, and telling them about OOC rules. But it just gets to a point where they completely ignore me and continue to break rules. It seems no matter how much effort I put into trying to keep the server clean, and promoting passive rp, it is completely useless.

Now, don't get me wrong, there are some great times I have had here. But, i think my time to leave for a while.

Also, do not interpret this as a rage thread. I still have full respect for the community and staff, it just, something huge needs to be done, and sadly, I cannot do it myself.

Thanks to:
Doctor_Enzyme- Great friend, ya nub
GRiiM: Great friend and builder, keep it up.
Theomenz- Great mentor, I wish you best in you future moderation efforts.
Salinsky- You showed me around FL, and I am glad you did. Cheers.
Termin- You gave me my first rp point, and inspired to to do more passive rp, Thanks for that.
Jarz: You showed me the ropes my first 100 hours here, thanks.
Harry Ford: God, see ya.
Mr. Tie( Mr Crucket): See ya later, pal
SoulRipper: Thanks for creating this great server, I wish you the best of luck with it.

Farewell, I will see you all later.
Farewell, hopefully your effort will be appreciated some day.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Goodbye, make sure to come back when you feel its necessary.
Goodbye LoneWolf!
Goodbye man.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Goodbye, I hope you'll come back and RP with us again!
Take care.
Lead by example.
Wow man cya sad to see you go it seems like i sparked 4 or 5 of my friends leaving at one time Sad
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
Farewell.
Good bye, and good luck! Hope to see you again, someday!