Ban Request
Name of player: Callums-1998

SteamID: Not sure

Time in GMT: 4 Am Roughly

Server: V2p

Summary: Pretty much this guy was a general pain in the ass. First of all he turned up as a rebel at a place where we (as rebels) base and tried to get in by chairs over the gate. After that failed he went around the side as and prop surfed his way into a fence to a closed of area of the map and then glitched himself into the building. After that he took our contra and weed and after he was caught red handed all he gave back was the weed. Not finished there about 20 minutes later he came back as a fireman and used his firaxe to get in through the fading door. And did the exact same thing stole all our stuff. So to sum it up. Two random raids. One a team raid another as a fireman. Prop pushing, glitching or whatever you want to call it and being a general pain. Oh And he came back a third time and pucshed my prop puched my car. As I am posting this.

Evidence:
Will post the videos as soon as they are uploaded to youtube. Going rather slow for some reason just thought I'd post this before I forget to.

http://youtu.be/wgKJREsCYIg
Approved.