Ice-Cream Truck RP
Hello! Yesterday i had many fun with doing a Ice-Cream Truck RP. I have decided to put it here. Thanks for everyone who participated in this event Smile

Ice-Cream Truck after stops around the EvoCity, finally decided to stop in the EvoCity too. Truck was staying next to the Tides Hotel. Everyone was happy with ice-creams, it had 4 flavours: Chocolate, Vanilla, Toffi and Creamy. They was adding many additions too, for example nuts, wafers, syrup, fruits... They had special ice-cream too. It was MAXX 4IN1 ice-cream (just 4 flavours mixed together, with full additions). Owner was really surprised, because he had really a big number of customers, and everyone loved his ice-creams. Unfortunetaly, after 8 hours of staying in EvoCity, to the ice-cream truck came a Don Corleone, who wanted 3000$ from the owner. Sadly he didnt had so much money, and after Don Corleone threatened him and destroyed his ice-cream truck, he died due to heart attack. Everyone was really sad, he had even his grave next to the ice-cream truck.

[Image: 68FB749C1D9E517246ABFA9202DA7EB06D52D120] [Image: 699AB3E284F0536E567DB9BC124F2BC32B99CDC9]
The following 2 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Commander Fi5h, Altoria
Sounds like a fun event! Perhaps do it again soon, as i was not there to see it! Nice work!
I remember you doing this. It looked really good.

I beg you to do it again.
Regards,
aviator
We built one of these on 2P yesterday too, along with our ice cream store.
You know what they say.. 'Great minds think alike'.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
Yeah, I sheltered behind the counter during a lockdown, you didn't like that Tounge
I tried to do my first News Report on it but cops kept arresting me for evey little piece of shit infront of the truck
- driving a car
- wearing a suit
- minge arresting me for fun
- having a news camera
- ect.

It was realy bad Sad
But atleast the event was a hitt.
I am suprised ppl wern't arrested for making a grave
Grayhawk,
Loves gentle souls who stop when pulled over

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:34570322&b=8]

**Lucas'Hostage'Andrew ran after the icecream truck.
*Lucas'Hostage'Andrew: Wait!! wait I want a horn with vaniulle ice please.

XD