An unban request.
Your name: Dansdan™

Your ban ID: 27896

Banned by: [FL] Beflok

Reason: 'back seat administration, team kill'

Involved: Me, around sixteen to seventeen random people and [FL] Beflok I think.

Why we should unban you: Well, in my opinion the 'back seat administration' title was given too soon, as Beflok himself was killed during the event, I was given the title as a car driver of an ambulance entered an out of character event in the reason to kill everyone, he missed the people three times, so I thought he was joking and probably Beflok as well but then he did get into the location (The nexus building's entrance) killing four people during it, Beflok one of them I believe. I was standing near by, and he hit me as well and nearly killed.
I thought it was a mistake, but then I realized he tried the whole time to kill everyone, and I have seen some people in the event with flares, not knowing Beflok or any admin online, as soon as he moved back and then came to hit everyone who was not killed on place, I have shot few bullets into the ambulance to kill him. I was not trying to punish a rule breaker, nor fight him, I was not sure if it was minging or an in character action I just tried to save everyone who was not killed at the moment and myself, shortly after taken by Beflok to one of the rooves, I thought he wanted to know what happened, so I started to describe the event and asking him to ban the driver, being 'silent'ed by him on place telling me he was there, he blamed me in team killing, as I did not see the driver, only the car (I have seen many times someone stealing a government's car) and then blamed for 'back seating' I was suprised, thinking I am being warned as he stopped me while explaining, I was demoted from the head of the SS and banned on place not letting me explain myself.

Why should I be unbanned? Well, I think that Beflok which is a great administrator took care of the event too quick as he banned me while trying to explain myself and also this is a great server, standing in the top with D3vine. I am enjoying to play the server, and play around six-seven hours a day as I am having a long vacation and I just want to continue playing, I did not act like that on purpose, I was being naivee with only good meaning. I roleplay on the server in jobs that no one does and I love making dancing events, please, I would really like to play on the server as soon as possible and I really have no will to grief or break any rule on the server.
There is almost no excuse for a hoss agent to be killing a medic especially when a staff member is online.

You killing someone does not solve anything and just shows other people its ok to kill rule breakers.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!