[CLOSED] The Enclave
Ok so its Dryblood, because i am voting for him too now and then its 5:0 for Dryblood vs. Shake"R".
(05-20-2011, 04:52 PM)CaveSquirrel Wrote: Ok so its Dryblood, because i am voting for him too now and then its 5:0 for Dryblood vs. Shake"R".
LOL Cheese
I know I don't need to be ambassadore cuz really shitty in english Tounge
undefined
Awwwwwww did not know i was so loved Cheese
Ooh may I please be Ambassador?

I can say exactly what we need to and am a great bargainer, fact is, I will make this clan look good... really good. I am great with english. Test me, do whatever, I would LOVE to be the Ambassador.

Although I like the term 'Clan Representative' better. Sounds more official you know? Now that we are official and starting to get popular this decision needs to be made fast.
Sorry about being inactive lately. I actually think Leader and Co-Leader should decide this and try to keep it private until the end, because I think people are just voting for Dryblood because they dont know ShakeR.
Lol noone know me? Sad((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
undefined
Sadly i will be leaving this clan, it was good but i will be leaving

I suggest Shake be the rep for this clan

I hope for the best in this clan guys!
Dryblood, your leaving? Oh no... well bud, you seem like you will do fine, take care man. Good having you for a bit.
(05-22-2011, 05:50 PM)Dr. Noobias Wrote: Dryblood, your leaving? Oh no... well bud, you seem like you will do fine, take care man. Good having you for a bit.

Cheers
So new vote, who will be the new ambassador? Noobias or ShakeR?Cheese
Cheese Its on son. Ill vote me

Noobias 1 - ShakeR 0

hehe