SteamID:
1:- STEAM_0:1:31337287
2:- STEAM_0:0:46957935

Time in GMT:
Around 19.15 GMT+0

Server:
v33x

Summary:
From the ingame OCC I could tell it was not just me this happened to. The two named individuals chose "Firefighter" as a profession for the obvious reason of gaining access to the "firefighter-axe". With this tool they went around raiding the town around the clock. Every 10 minutes I'd have them at my doorstep, <click>, <click>, all doors, security and all possible loot gone before I had time to even react. If caught (keeping the loot) they'd respond: "oh, we thought there was a fire...." and leave as quick as possible to their next victim.
I was a "Blackmarket dealer" so obviously had my contraband, weed and what not in there (President made pot legal so I thought it'd sell). Just before a new batch of weed grew they'd blitzkrieg back in to steal everything possible. That one-click-open-door-thing makes it ridiculously impossible to defend ones property!
By the third time they came I had spent 12k to defend my home and managed to repel their 3rd raid with use of firearms, those 2 becoming my first 2 kills of the day.
Next round it was a fireman followed by a police officer (I suspect one of the two changed profession to have access to a pistol seeing as I was defending my home now), so as soon as they came in I was tazed (knocked out), killed and robbed clean yet again. How does this make any sense!! Gov. being your worst possible enemy, not even needing code-crackers that take 30secs! I rage quit at this point since I was doomed....what am I gonna do, call the cops? They're in my house! Spend another couple k for guns until they come back and kill me again?

Its obvious they were fail rping (they're gov and had no reason to enter) but also breaking server rules as it is stated explicitly not to use the "firefighters-axe" for that purpose. Also Rdming seeing as a police officer breakes in (before you even know what's going on thanks to the axe) and puts you down. NLR for knowing there is loot to be had in that place and just griefing and sucking the fun out of the game for the rest of the players.

I only have just over 13 hours of gameplay, was enjoying it, but am seriously reconsidering things right now. People like that make my blood boil, hiding behind the safety of their computers...

Evidence:
Unfortunately I do not film my gameplay. I told them the first time "fail rp, next time I'll shoot you for that". The second time I told them "do you want me to post this and get you a ban?". Since he didn't give a damn I minimized and opened FRAPS asap. I managed to get them after their successful heist as they were leaving my home (which I tried to secure to the max. but is futile against them). This footage is how I tracked down their steam-IDs. The third time I managed to defend it by force and the fourth I was put down before I could aim a shot so I don't have footage (should film continuously in future).
For the footage email me and I will send it. It's 39 secs long and 1.43Gb atm but I'll lower this for sending if need be. If you don't ban at least attempt to do something about it, a mature (>12yo, or even >16 helps a lot) admin or moderator is always welcome!
Please upload the video to streaming site like YouTube.

You have 24 hours to do so.
Ok, I went around and posted it on youtube. Tell me when you've seen it as I don't agree with making such things public (for their sake) so I'll remove after you no longer deem it necessary to have it up on youtube.
Reduced the quality but the names can clearly be seen. Don't know why the mic feed cannot be heard either. As stated in the original request, the forced entry has not been recorded as I warned the guys first and only after a few threats of taking this further did I alt+tab and open fraps. This video shows them hurrying off after making with the loot and me telling them that they were now being recorded for evidence. It's not much but surely you can put the pieces together here. They should not be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDgMAsltu...e=youtu.be
(or search: Instadoorbreaking Thieves)
Approved.