Ban request on 3 persons
This was something that happend almost a month ago. This is a ban request of 3 members of the Rizzuto clan trying to randomly mug me and other members of the MNU clan. The reason for not posting a ban request about it was because of MNU's leader Generation talked with Rizzuto's leader.

Here we go.

Name of player: Goofysoap, Killezkill, someone else (Hard to see the names. And btw the names are in the video.

SteamID: Goofysoap: STEAM_0:1:50379498
Killezkill: STEAM_0:0:50422195
(No name): Unknown

Time in GMT: 2013-02-27 around 23:40 GMT+1

Server: V2P

Summary: So these guys tryed to randomly mug me. T hey have alsow done this to some other members of MNU.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KRLc9UtxPE
RIP in Pepperonis.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned for posting in a thread without sufficient rights. -Adman
(03-22-2013, 04:22 PM)THByro Wrote: Why are you posting this a month late? They could've learned from their mistake , who knows.

If you are not a part of the Ban Request your mouth should be shut.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(03-22-2013, 04:56 PM)ToasTie Wrote: If you are not a part of the Ban Request your mouth should be shut.

I understand he wasn't meant to comment, but lets keep the hostility to a minimum; thanks.

They appeared to run off before anything significant occurred; I shall contact Generation and others involved to see what came of this.
After consideration and consulting other members, I am denying the request.

Closing notes:
It was deemed that the acts seen in the video did not warrant a suspension and did not seem to carry out the offence.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team