If you have a problem Ask here!
Ye.. i've i have a problem with admins, i dont thing to be bans immune because im donator but i cant to be banned days or week for really stupid reasons..today i had wrong to send a message and i got 2 days ban..i went to read the ban "Constantly breaking RP role" ...... BUT WHERE!??!! lol i wrong to send a message while tied up and i got 2 days ban..i donated more than 20 euros ,for this server for me this is the last time becaus im tired to get all this ban really stupid and patetics reasons that admins like magnify as if we where all bad players..one time i got ban because i self defence me by corleons attack..another time as coop i warranted an house i found contra and i have been banned because for the admin i didn't hear the contra sound.. now this .. i apologized for the wrong request sent i got another ban for 2 days ...and i cant make a unban request because for the admin i always wrong, only admins are perfects! So now give me your opinions people of this corrupted RP City =D
Rant! Rant everywhere!

Seriously though, you even admit to being a rulebreaker in your post.
And "i dont thing to be bans immune because i am donator" but later in the post you, for some reason, mention your generous donation of $20.

Please just make threads like these elsewhere instead of the H&S section. If you want opinions, I think the "Discussions" section of the Forums would be better. This section is for people who need help, not to rant or ask for public opinions.
Rage thread moved.
(03-22-2013, 12:11 PM)Andrex_92 Wrote: Ye.. i've i have a problem with admins, i dont thing to be bans immune because im donator but i cant to be banned days or week for really stupid reasons..today i had wrong to send a message and i got 2 days ban..i went to read the ban "Constantly breaking RP role" ...... BUT WHERE!??!! lol i wrong to send a message while tied up and i got 2 days ban..i donated more than 20 euros ,for this server for me this is the last time becaus im tired to get all this ban really stupid and patetics reasons that admins like magnify as if we where all bad players..one time i got ban because i self defence me by corleons attack..another time as coop i warranted an house i found contra and i have been banned because for the admin i didn't hear the contra sound.. now this .. i apologized for the wrong request sent i got another ban for 2 days ...and i cant make a unban request because for the admin i always wrong, only admins are perfects! So now give me your opinions people of this corrupted RP City =D

Do you type like that on purpose?
The following 1 user Likes Astrid's post:
  • DecayXV
(03-22-2013, 12:11 PM)Andrex_92 Wrote: Ye.. i've i have a problem with admins, i dont thing to be bans immune because im donator but i cant to be banned days or week for really stupid reasons..today i had wrong to send a message and i got 2 days ban..i went to read the ban "Constantly breaking RP role" ...... BUT WHERE!??!! lol i wrong to send a message while tied up and i got 2 days ban..i donated more than 20 euros ,for this server for me this is the last time becaus im tired to get all this ban really stupid and patetics reasons that admins like magnify as if we where all bad players..one time i got ban because i self defence me by corleons attack..another time as coop i warranted an house i found contra and i have been banned because for the admin i didn't hear the contra sound.. now this .. i apologized for the wrong request sent i got another ban for 2 days ...and i cant make a unban request because for the admin i always wrong, only admins are perfects! So now give me your opinions people of this corrupted RP City =D

please step away from your computer and go outside take a breath come back inside and re-read your own message and the rules and then i bet you can figure out what you did wrong.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 3 users Like Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • DoomDude1, DecayXV, Victorinox
And you said " my head needed a medic" Can't belive I was offended by that.. Also. This is making me laugh! If you can't follow the rules, You get banned.. Dosent matter if you're a donator or not.
I have taken my liberty to look back at the bans that has been given to you, that you think are so stupid.

We start from your most recent ban:

[Image: dd7aa0df99fec8d1ec937a9d398feb07.png?1363997501]

Quote:Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

The other reasons are just common sense.

[Image: af48697f142898b4ccf650fcd3d67f84.png?1363997690]

You just don't shoot at someone that is no harm, or simply surrender to get an arrest instead of getting their face blown off.

[Image: 01451d3155ed88ca38d14cab61d153aa.png?1363997778]

Quote:Don't kill people randomly (RDM), only kill with a RP reason.
You must roleplay your job, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.

Those are just a few of your 8 bans, looking at them, doesn't make you all innocent to me, so don't say it's stupid reasons when it's the rules you've been banned for breaking, that's your own fault.
Need an example of how to rage properly and make an un-ban request? Have no fear Angel is here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U84Ul_fS3Zw
(03-23-2013, 12:47 AM)Verzyn Wrote: Need an example of how to rage properly and make an un-ban request? Have no fear Angel is here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U84Ul_fS3Zw

I was actually going to say, what this guy should have done is burned a few cuddly toys before posting this thread.

The way this thread is named is in a way in which people may think "oh if I have any problems about the server (bugs and such) I can ask here" Rather, it's simply a person raging at admins.
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Andrex_92