Unban- or shorten ban request
Your name: QuickDeze

Your ban ID: 27706

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Mingegrabbing

Involved: Me, my friend Alyss_ball, a BMD and the Admin [FL] DoomDude1.

Why we should unban you: This is my first ban, i got banned from mingegrabbing for 7 days and it happend yesterday. I took 5 kevlars from a BMD, 20 sec after he manifactured them. Later on when the admin were there i gave him his things back without saying anything or discussing with the admin. I made a stupid action by taking them and i apologize. I now know it was against the rules, but i want to ask if i could get unbanned or my ban could get shorten? I'm also sad because i'm banned 7 days in my easter holiday.

Kind regards QuickDeze aka James Curdy
Kind regards
QuickDeze

The Black Market Dealer who originally dropped the items told me that you were came around the corner where the transaction was taking place and ran up him, grabbed the items then ran away. Seems like a pretty conscious decision to me.
Most of it is correctly, but i came with my friend and he was buying something, but the BMD spawned the wrong thing. Then the BMD just lot the kevler lay on the ground while he tried to find that thing my friend was asking for. When he found the thing and manfatured the thing to my friend, then i took the kevlers and walked away with my friend. The BMD said nothing and he didnt follow us. But i apologize that i took them and it was wrong.
Kind regards
QuickDeze

Rules for unban request Wrote:6. Do not write an unban request if you broke the rules.
I know i broke the rules and i should be banned for it, i just think that 7 days is to much.
Kind regards
QuickDeze

The thing is, it wasn't an "honest mistake". You took the items and held on to them up until I demanded you return them. You willingly took items which do not belong to you and ran away from the scene, leaving the player who paid for them short.

Why should you be unbanned again?
It wasnt a mistake, i took them. I apologize my actions and i have learned my lesson. I hope u will think about it. I will be happy if my ban could be shorten. I just think that 7 days is really long time.
Kind regards QuickDeze
Kind regards
QuickDeze

A week isn't that much.

The thing is, it was completely intentional, which makes it even worse. Sit your ban out.

Unban request denied.