Need people for a business rp
We will start a business around the map with offices garages and a hq. well think of a type of business in a meeting. It shall be held 3/19/13. Way to get in: steam name
Steam id
Rp points optional
Ingame name
Role
Do you have any big dupes
Why this part

Parts: Me CEO 0/1 of COO 1/2 security 0/1 secretary 0/5 worker 0/1 Head Advisor
Marcho Mounthill security
Time unknown
stupid signature keeps breaking
Information 
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16821203
RP points: 0
In-game name: Marcho Mounthill
Role: Security
Dupes: None.
Why: I am currently looking for decent organized roleplay, also I'd like to be part of the security for the reasons that I am proudly part of the Slyfox Security Corporation and I really enjoy guarding rp properties and being the personal guard of someone. I can roleplay very well, and don't judge by the fact that I am new here, the term rp is pretty well known for me and I know the rules of how to do it properly and enjoyable for everyone.
(03-16-2013, 11:51 AM)Marcho Wrote: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16821203
RP points: 0
In-game name: Marcho Mounthill
Role: Security
Dupes: None.
Why: I am currently looking for decent organized roleplay, also I'd like to be part of the security for the reasons that I am proudly part of the Slyfox Security Corporation and I really enjoy guarding rp properties and being the personal guard of someone. I can roleplay very well, and don't judge by the fact that I am new here, the term rp is pretty well known for me and I know the rules of how to do it properly and enjoyable for everyone.

Request reviewed and approved you are now CEO security
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55882058
Rp points optional: 2
Ingame name: Cosimo Santorini
Role: COO
Do you have any big dupes: Yes a couple
Why this part: I am very good as the role of a boss , good team worker. i have 2 GCSE's in IT and i passed all my exams A-C grades
(03-27-2013, 03:48 PM)CorieTheNub Wrote: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55882058
Rp points optional: 2
Ingame name: Cosimo Santorini
Role: COO
Do you have any big dupes: Yes a couple
Why this part: I am very good as the role of a boss , good team worker. i have 2 GCSE's in IT and i passed all my exams A-C grades

Request Reviewed and Approved you are now my COO