THIS should not be allowed.
Yes, after s.J had deleted Small bears base, he went up to me and said "You should now how many rebels build their base here"

So he thinks its okay to build because he saw other people do it.

I tried RP hotel manager or something else there, its a very good place to RP and i don't want the place to turn out to be like this.
(04-24-2011, 06:58 PM)Gestapo Wrote: I tried RP hotel manager or something else there, its a very good place to RP and i don't want the place to turn out to be like this.

Yeah, ur hotel manager thing was fine ^_^ If people are just doomforting it - just tell an admin and we'll remove it.
We need to place more rules on basing in general.
It discourages rp, a lot of peoples whole experience on the server is build base, contrawhore, get raided, then raid.
The following 2 users Like Strom's post:
  • Penguin, Adolf
People think the server is all about building the sickest base they can. See, I think bases are cool, I will admit that, but I have never built one myself. I have been with a group who has but I dont like to. Why cant everyone just furnish an apartment or something? Thats what I like to do. Buy a house and live there. The thing that really makes me mad here is that they wouldn't think about this, in IRL you do not walk into a hotel and start welding shit to the wall. I like being a hotel owner and selling the rooms, and I like living there, atleast there is an agreement here.

Note by s.J.: This was realy offtopic to make a seperate thread, but damn boy you raped a perfectly good signature.
I totally agree with this.
they annoy people and they took me as hostage when i were in lobby...
Yeah.. Was looking to check in to a room earlier, and there was a giant doomfort. It seriously detracts from RP, which, although slightly off topic, is another point I want more people to understand. Good RP does NOT mean raid, be raided, raid, be raided, raid even if it actually falls within the rules.
http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=2865
This is already being discussed.
I made my thread before that one Storm.
Yours was on the tides in specific.
Mine was about basing in general.
I'm pretty sure its more use to restrict everything, rather than -Just- The tides hotel...