Fearless Feed The Beast
Looking forward to playin' a bit of that!
Nice work on the instruction page, I know people who have gotten a little lost on it *cough*.
Question: Is it possible to have a designated PvP area? As I sometimes enjoy challenging people to duels.
Also nice choice with FTB, it offers more mods, and a more challenging experience.
(03-21-2013, 07:04 AM)Callos Wrote: Looking forward to playin' a bit of that!
Nice work on the instruction page, I know people who have gotten a little lost on it *cough*.
Question: Is it possible to have a designated PvP area? As I sometimes enjoy challenging people to duels.

I suppose an arena wouldn't hurt, up to Temar to implement it though.
Also, why is XyCraft and Xeno's Relequary disabled? Both are good mods with little/no issues.
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Amazing. A no-pvp FTB server.

-_-
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Port updated, now default port
Great server! Currently playing on it!
(03-21-2013, 02:41 AM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote: Tekkit originally didn't have permission. Thus the issue with the creator of 'Better than wolves mod' and the removal of Forestry from the Mod List.

So that means that they DO have permission now, because they "removed the mods they didn't have permission for"

Btw, they did give the current mods full credit and even have a page to donate to the original creators of the mods
Proof

I wonder why we still even have an MC server..
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
looking forward to playing on this when i get home.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Hmm slight problem with the server. I seem to spawn on the roof of the spawn building all the time.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate