Unban Request - Fangz
Your name: [FL:RP] Fangz

Your ban ID: 27544

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: RMD and Breaking FearRP in his own BR (Extended due to current ban)

Involved: Have no idéa

Why we should unban you: I've been banned for 24 hours or so now. And I think I should be unbanned because the claim of RDM was untrue. The killl was uneccesary. Narcotic, you told me I never told him to stop, when you can clearly hear in the video that I said "stop hitting me bro" before I pulled the knife. I knifed him once. Turned around to walk, then he hit me agian, I knifed, turned around and he hit me again, so I killed him. It wasnt random. Therefor I think I should have only been banned for the FearRP which was a 24 hour banned, which I've served now and asking to be unbanned.
You start by punching after him, naturally, he punches back. "Why'd you hit me bro, why'd you hit me bro?", then "don't hit me bro." maybe 0.2 seconds after you said that, you started knifing, you didn't even give him a chance to react.
(03-20-2013, 07:02 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You start by punching after him, naturally, he punches back. "Why'd you hit me bro, why'd you hit me bro?", then "don't hit me bro." maybe 0.2 seconds after you said that, you started knifing, you didn't even give him a chance to react.
If you listen closely to the video, you can hear him trying to punch me first, then failing to hit. So I tried to punch him, and failed, then he managed to hit me. Please take a closer look at the video stating something.
I hear the punch in tact with your fists moving.

Anyhow, you didn't tell him directly to stop or even give him half a second to respond.
(03-20-2013, 07:05 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I hear the punch in tact with your fists moving.

Anyhow, you didn't tell him directly to stop or even give him half a second to respond.

Again. Watch and LISTEN. You can hear him starting before me.
Starting or not, you didn't have sufficient reason enough and you could easily have avoided killing him.

Denied.