BR on Maaran
Video 
Name of player: Maaran

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50828646

Time in GMT: 2013-03-20 15:02

Server: v2d

Summary: He was proppushing a car. Wich caused the car to bug and kill me.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/LsasiWTKdzQ
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
There's a bug where the car will often get stuck in the ground. They probably tried to get it out by pushing a prop but instead it does that. Plus why did you go TOWARDS the car if you saw it go crazy.
True, vehicles often get stuck in the ground, but the question is why you would proppush it, if you know that this happens frequently and only removal of the vehicle will help, it is so frequent that you couldn't know anything else.
(03-20-2013, 03:33 PM)Narcotic Wrote: True, vehicles often get stuck in the ground, but the question is why you would proppush it, if you know that this happens frequently and only removal of the vehicle will help, it is so frequent that you couldn't know anything else.

They probably never saw this bug and they saw that they can't bring it to the garage or even drive it for that matter so they resorted to prop pushing it a little so it gets unstuck but instead it went crazy like in the video. This happened to me yesterday too.
In the rules it says you may GENTLY nudge the car, that is not what I see here either.
(03-20-2013, 03:41 PM)Narcotic Wrote: In the rules it says you may GENTLY nudge the car, that is not what I see here either.

He got it stuck by pushing it in the wall on 3 seconds.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Approved.