Pilot Retribution - RDMing President
Name of player: Pilot Retribution

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55918111

Time in GMT: 21:23(ish)

Server: v2d

Summary: Pilot Retribution was roleplaying as a cat and was in the Nexus, on the top floor, as I was the President. He was generally being a nuisance as he was not allowed in the Nexus anymore, and was therefore trespassing. I turn my head away for one second, and he started attacking me and eventually killed me. As seen in the image below, I asked why he RDM'd me and his reason was "police brutality". When I asked about this, he said that he killed me because police were beating him before.

If he has decided to roleplay as a cat, then surely it's not acceptable for him to kill me, especially for no good reason?

Evidence: Witness: TheDevourerofCheese (STEAM_0:1:62445445) witnessed the whole thing.

[Image: 2qmdn9c.jpg]
Technically you are in charge of your police force but you shouldn't be held accountable for every single cops actions especially if you had no knowledge of the "police brutality" making it a random death match in your eyes. If anything he should have RPd it a bit to let you know why you were being killed or something.

Approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!