57331_ unban request
Your name: 57331_

Your ban ID: 27579

Banned by: [FL:M] Jokhah

Reason: Racism, basing in offices, moderator disrespect, request extention

Involved: Gibox

Why we should unban you: Lets start with one of the reasons - 'racism'. How is a phrase '*** With Attitude' racism? As I can tell, Mr Jokhah, you are the only racist here if you have some problems with my skin color and my family's origin.
'Moderator disrespect' - how am I disrespecting you. I asked you for an explanation for your concerns and you did not even bother to talk to me, just ban ban ban.
'Basing in offices' - sorry, but I have read the rules dozens of times, but I have not seen a single one that deny's my ability to use contraband there or my RebelRP base as I was the rebel leader and I gathered the rebels that wanted to have some contraband under guarded.

Chat log:
Code:
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Jokhah: change your clan name and do not contrafarm in the offices
(Local OOC) 57331_: whats wrong with the clan tag?
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Jokhah: It uses a racist term that is not allowed on this server group
(Local OOC) 57331_: how is it racism? we are reffering to ourselves
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Jokhah: Not going to argue
(Local OOC) 57331_: we dress in black suits we have descriptions about our skin color
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Jokhah: fix it, you have 2 minutes
(Local OOC) [FL:M] Jokhah: and get your contra out of here
Disconnected

I hope this is just a small misunderstanding and hope for your reply soon.
Base Rules
7. All buildings in the main city street and all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP. Do not base here.
Alright. I was doing my sweep of v2p and found you with 3 loads of contraband in the offices. Ever since I joined this server group, basing in the offices was not allowed. Mind you in 900 hours I have never heard an exception to this rule. So when I go to see who you are, you have the clan ***'s with attitude. That word is not allowed on the server and I told you to change it, you gave a counter to that, I told you I'm not going to argue, you have 2 minutes to fix it. I leave. I come back, you have changed your clan name to nig gers with attitude. That is highly disrespectful as I had warned you already not to use nig ga's you decided to get disrespectful. And nothing had been done with the contraband at that time.

I gave you a warning, you decided not to listen to it
You have some serious issues, man. Why do you have such a hate and disrespect for black people?

You can't even listen to people. I see that you are very busy and want to keep the server clear from rule breakers, but if you can't have a single minute to have a little argument with the person you are about to ban, why even bother with warnings, right?

As of GhostRider's reply, I am not gonna argue with you, but the office building is not on the main street or whichever that is. But let it slide that way.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player 57331_ (STEAM_0:0:21679432) will stand as issued.
Suspension was deemed vaild, rules were broken.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team