Refound
Lets get right to it, I have lost around 35.000 on contras because of restarts while the server where under DDOS attacks, I have contackted several admins and they told me to post here about it. The first around 30.000 was before the big restart that lasted for like a month, the last 5.000 is today where the server crashed, maby because of an attack. The problem i got is that I'm not sure if it was exactly 35.000 the only thing im sure of is that it was around that ammount. the second problem i have is, that i got no evedence, i haven't taken a screenshot of every time the attacks started...
Last is just left to apologize for my bad english.
another crash... 5.000 more to the pool
We only refund restarts.
We don't refund crashes.
If the server crashes because of a DDoS we don't refund.
Pretty much everyone loses contra/weapons during crashes, it's not the end of the world. 5k can be earned in an hour or so from wages.
With full contraband you can earn 14k per hour Smile + what you make from your job/salary.
You said on the server, that it was due to restarts that you lost it? Because we refund for restarts Smile

But then just now you say for crashes? :/ Which one?
i'm sorry, my foult... that's right, i lost some to crashes and some to restarts... about 10k to restarts i think... but if you look at it tht way, i'll just go make some contrabands... the thing is, that i had lost the point in playing on the server because i lost the money, almost every time you want to do somthing in the city, you need money. Every time you do somthing nice and fun, it almost every time cost somthing. I have been on the server for quite some time, and it's not funny to farm contras all the time, you have to be a Rebel or somthing like that to have them, and that's just not funny hour after hour, and job payment will not give you the money enytime soon... and it's therefore im saying it... with that said, will I go get my contras farming again Wink
Oh btw, No offence Wink
What's next want a damageclaim cause you couldn't play on our server cause some fuck DDoS'd us ?
-Signature removed-
The server didn't restart because of a DDOS, it crashed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Losing contra isn't bad. Contra's like 5k?
okay, okay... sorry i asked. i was directed to here and now i don't see the point in doing so... and yes before the "big" restart, the server were restarted a lot of times, where (somone) tryed to scare the attackers off, or what the point was... but the thing is that there were restarts... anyway, I told you what my problem was and i was directed here... and why that if it wasen't going to help... but nevermind...