Banned for taxi slaughter.
Your name: QUAZI

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:17077183

Banning Admin:Storm

Ban Length:One Week

Reason for the ban: Some minge came up to me and started hitting my car, me being the good roleplayer I am, I rammed him with my car, not because RPly the taxi driver wanted to hit him, but because he was being a minge.

Why we should unban you: I really didn't do anything wrong, if you were getting your car punched in real life randomly... Stop right there, people don't randomly punch your car, it was an obvious minge, so I ended him from hitting my car. I didn't realize the admin would have a fit about it, if I had known I would've contacted him first.
since i was there and saw everything i think i got right to post what i saw

i saw Wormy punched the taxi about 10 times

and about 10 seconds later wormy got runned over by QUAZI

and even thou he punched your car, you dont run him over, you call an
admin, and you dont take personaly care of the "minges" you just ignore them and they'll grow tired or you call for an admin. if no admins on, print/record and post ban req
I said that in my post. Tounge I know that.. NOW. Smile
And so next time I'll call an admin. Smile
Reason I gave you the week ban is because you seemed like you didn't give a sh*t about the CDM.
I'll reduce it to a day, but next time you see a rulebreaker call an admin.
(04-23-2011, 03:26 AM)Storm Wrote: Reason I gave you the week ban is because you seemed like you didn't give a sh*t about the CDM.
I'll reduce it to a day, but next time you see a rulebreaker call an admin.

D'aw. <3 My new favorite admin.
Oh, and I was saying sorry over my microphone, but I had only realized that it was disabled after I was banned.