BR on thegunner3
Video 
Name of player: thegunner3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24525533

Time in GMT: 2013-03-17 21:39

Server: v2p

Summary: He was proppushing his car all the way to the gas station because he needed fuel.

Evidence: http://youtu.be/F4n-pW3DnTY
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
My car ran out of gas so I thought of just pushing it to the gas station to refill my gas tank. My reason for doing this is that if your cat breaks down normally you'd either call a tow truck or if that wasnt possible, push it to the nearest gas station which is why I thought this would be accetable.
Now if this is indeed breaking the rules I would to offer my sincerest apologies for doing as such and also would liek to be informed of which rules I have broken. I am a long-time RPer (however new to this server), am fairly dedicated to following server rules and I try to report people who are breaking them whenever possible.
Again if this is indeed against the rules I will make well sure I never take such an action when my car runs out of gas.
(03-17-2013, 11:35 PM)thegunner3 Wrote: My car ran out of gas so I thought of just pushing it to the gas station to refill my gas tank. My reason for doing this is that if your cat breaks down normally you'd either call a tow truck or if that wasnt possible, push it to the nearest gas station which is why I thought this would be accetable.
Now if this is indeed breaking the rules I would to offer my sincerest apologies for doing as such and also would liek to be informed of which rules I have broken. I am a long-time RPer (however new to this server), am fairly dedicated to following server rules and I try to report people who are breaking them whenever possible.
Again if this is indeed against the rules I will make well sure I never take such an action when my car runs out of gas.

You could also buy gas from the market.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player thegunner3 (STEAM_0:0:24525533) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team