Ban request on [TUG] Headster
Player name: [TUG] Headster

SteamID (if possible): [TUG] Headster" STEAM_0:0:11259070

Time in GMT: 13:14 GMT +1

Summary: Doomforting

Evidence:                
This is me trying to understand those pictures:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/attachment.php?aid=405

But in all seriousness, I'm struggling to understand exactly whats going on there?

Can you at least explain more than "doomforting" and just a picture of all yellow lol
Yeah thats a doomfort, tiny space where they can shoot out and you can't shoot in without being directly next to it.
trust me ive checked it and earliyer on we got owned by andreas and bio they can shoot through them gaps its big on the roof as well we all died and lost contraband. people say its doom forting sniper did check the base out and he said it was fine i see why you understand it maybe a doom fort but we get killed in many ways as ive acculy tested it you can shoot through with controled fire and if you know how to handle a gun. i cant say much about it becuase youve not taken photos of the roof which is covered with big patches an admin can come and inspect when they want and see it for real. the first raid ive had with that base and we got owned its just about as hard for us to shoot at them as it is for them to shoot at us them gaps are bigger than you think when your standing at the doors ive shot through them to test it. i rest my case on this Smile
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

When we checked the base we didn't see those tiny slots...
Those slots are way too small, 12 hour ban for doombasing.
Ok then im rather outraged realy becuase i was told it was fine by sniper ... and i get banned for it. i except that ban but i think i might not ever play again becuase of it i could of got warned about it i did not think somthing like that would ruin it. so i say my fair wells ill probably pop in but every time i try some one always snitches and gets me framed ... bye by Fearless before i get permed

edit: itas not hard to miss from the outside as well becuase of the material
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

(04-22-2011, 01:06 PM)Storm Wrote: When we checked the base we didn't see those tiny slots...

Ban carried out, closed.