Network issue?
Hello Fearlessians, something strange is happening in my network. I mean, i have with 3 other people internet in same network. 3 of us are playing on Fearless, but... from yesterday or 2 days ago only 1 of us can play on fearless at same time. If my friends are playing on FL, and im trying to connect, they are getting connection problem and DC, but if im playing on FL, they just cant join (they see server on list, but "connection failed after 4 retries". They can't connect to the server until i leave, and when i have played, i need to reset the modem and not join the server to let them play. This is happening only on FL servers from yesterday or 2 days ago. Any suggestions?
I have already tried reseting modem, still same issue. All my friends and i are connected directly to the modem, other devices are connected to router.
Same IP?
It's obvious i think that we have same IP, because everyone is connected to one modem. But we 3 are playing here for more than 1 month, and we didn't have problem like this. It started to happen 2 days ago. Thats really weird..

FIXED by myself with help from steam site https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti...-QPHJ-3567

If everyone will face something like this, you need to change your clientport "270XX" with XX values 05 - 19 and 21 - 32. Dont use 20.