[FL:RP] leerico
Name of player: [FL:RP] leerico

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58955937

Time in GMT: 04.14 GMT +1

Server: v33x

Summary: I saw GoofySoap jumping on a body and was running after him to get some evidence. When GoofySoap rejoined this guy just stabbed me to death, with no reason what so ever.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFBh9MEdS...e=youtu.be
if you didn't edit the video you would see that the woman tried to stab me before I stabbed her.
(03-17-2013, 04:20 AM)leehewitt3 Wrote: if you didn't edit the video you would see that the woman tried to stab me before I stabbed her.

I can confirm that Humla ran around the city attempting to stab at people including me leerico and a corleonne member.....so yeah this BR is pretty hypocrytical.
(03-17-2013, 04:20 AM)leehewitt3 Wrote: if you didn't edit the video you would see that the woman tried to stab me before I stabbed her.

Just two minutes before this both you and I died from GoofySoap. I did not equip a knife after that so you just admitted to have broken NLR, IF I stabbed you which I dont remember. I did however run around with my knife and I stabbed a guy for harassing me and chased him. But then I stopped, I think I holstered it or lost it when I got CDMd and never took it out again.
(03-17-2013, 04:41 AM)Humla Wrote:

Just two minutes before this both you and I died from GoofySoap. I did not equip a knife after that so you just admitted to have broken NLR, IF I stabbed you wich I dont remember. I do however run around with my knife and I stabbed a guy for harassing me and chased him. But then I stopped, I think I holstered it or lost it when I got CDMd and never took it out again.

I was not killed by goofysoap and you did not kill me with your knife so i didn't not break nlr
(03-17-2013, 04:47 AM)leehewitt3 Wrote:
(03-17-2013, 04:41 AM)Humla Wrote:

Just two minutes before this both you and I died from GoofySoap. I did not equip a knife after that so you just admitted to have broken NLR, IF I stabbed you wich I dont remember. I do however run around with my knife and I stabbed a guy for harassing me and chased him. But then I stopped, I think I holstered it or lost it when I got CDMd and never took it out again.

I was not killed by goofysoap and you did not kill me with your knife so i didn't not break nlr

I have tryed to make the video "unedited" I do not however have fraps running all the time so there is a 1 minute lost material. But if the admin that reviews this case look between the time 04.11 GMT +1 - 04.13 GMT +1 in the logs they can see I did not take out a knife after our deaths.

Oh, you didnt die? How did you survive in the beginning in the following video? There were no medic nearby and we can clearly see your body (the black man with brown jacket) disappear when I stand in the bushes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ityqRLo-h...e=youtu.be

[Image: TrIB7SR.jpg]
Edit: Just so you dont come back lying again, it is you, this picture confirms that.
After checking the logs too, I can confirm NLR breakage and RDM.

Approved.