Unban Request Mr.WolfeyMan
Your name: |BFP| Mr.WolfeyMan

Your ban ID: 27260

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: FearRP

Involved: Termin

Why we should unban you: I was completely unfairly banned, I say this due to th fact that I was in a room that I bought and Termin Lockpicked the door while his Job was set to Unemployed so I don't know if this is allowed but whatever, so he pulls out hostage rope and I pull out my UMP-45 and shoot at him and he pulls out his gun and kills me. I start to freeze and I'm banned for FearRP. Really. Because I was going to get the president with is my job (Head Of SS). So I would think that is Fail RP on his part because he is unemployed trying to hostage the Head of SS. Please reply and if you think I'm correct and in the right position to be unbanned please unban me. Thanks.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Posting in a thread without the sufficient right - user warned.
We were in an event at the UM, you snuck into one of our buildings. I put you under gunpoint and told you to stand still. You ran as I tried to rope you and I pulled my gun again and told you to stand still. You then said 'Trying to rope me huh?' and pulled your gun on me when I was pointing my Galil at your face. I shot as soon as you pulled the gun and then banned you for FearRP.
Wrong. Not your building. who owned it? Me. And like I said how is it FearRP if my job is to make sure the president is safe, If I stayed back and didn't try to help than that would be FailRP. And did you forget about the part the you FailRPed. While you tried to tie me up you were unemployed with means your a citizen. Not a rebel and not a chorleon. So... I shouldn't have been banned. btw I had a gun pointed at you to so don't make it seem like a pulled a gun on you because I already had a gun out pointed at you when you walked in.
The building was not owned due to Vauld owning the RP and he must have forgot. As the SS you ran past two military vehicles protecting the UM, past the guards, bought a door and sat in there. It is FearRP, I had my gun on you first. Find me the rule that states I cannot hostage as a citizen please? My reason to tie you up was that you ran into our nuclear facility after you were told to leave.
Your an admin and your asking me to find the rule? Im pretty sure that in real life a citizen doesn't go up to a SS and pull out Hostage rope. Thats just now how it works buddy. If you try to do that you will get shot. And the " Rule " that you asked me to find is simple is called FAILRP. your an admin you should know that. Point is your wrong because I did what my job was and its not my fault vauld didn't buy the door, I saw a buyable door so i bought it. Simple as that. one last thing, You pulled your gun out first? Thats not really possible considering i never put my gun away.
I suggest you to re-think your attitude.
You were unarmed the whole time, only pulled it out after I told you to stop moving with my gun. I was guarding a Nuclear facility which was destroying EvoCity. I am so sorry that I didn't change my job, and that you failed to realise seen as I walked around with my Galil out at all times.

Also I had no kevlar on, if you had your gun out first and I pulled my gun out you could have killed me easily, however that is incorrect and I managed to kill you after you pulled your gun on me breaking fearRP.

I'd never thought I would have to deny an unban request for someone lying but it is unfortunate, maybe next time I will fraps the events I am part off.

Unban request denied.