Ban Appeal (Susposed 'Lag' Machine)
Your name: TheDevourerOfCheese

Your ban ID: 27281

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Building his own lag machine, or vehicle as some would call it.

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: I think it's rather unfair that you didn't tell me
that i was going to be banned in any shape or way, if you had i would have deleted
my vehicle, apologized, then done time in prison, but i was just told
to crouch, i was then arrested, AFTER i had completed my prison sentence i was banned. Also the vehicle was assembled in a role-play manner, (my job was custom 'mechanic' and it was created inside/near a garage) and was in no manner what so ever a lag machine, it was composed of an axle, 2 wheels, 1 seat, and an unfinished steering system (again not laggy, just a motorized wooden plank, also i had been asked by several people to make it. (police officer asked me to add a seat so he could use it.), to conclude i personaly think my ban should be shortened because i still belive that the ban is in someways genuine, but i could have been informed much better, and part of the reason was invalid 'Building his own lag machine', if you can find evidence that my vehicle was the source of lag then i will accept that and revoke my unban application, thank you for reviewing this kind admins.
Quote:8. Do not build your own vehicle.
Oh god i would miss that rule wouldn't i, understand now sorry for wasting your time, but still, i wish they would have said 'building cars is banned', rather than just banning me. Thanks for the reply Narcotic.
You seem like you understand it. I'll lift your ban and hopefully, you won't commit such a thing again.

Approved.