Some feedback on FL.
You seem to be focusing only on the less good things.

Okay, Beflok did not reply to your friends appeal even though it was posted yesterday, but in that time, he has been administrating the servers. I am sure he'll find time to review your friends appeal.
The following 1 user Likes GhostRider's post:
  • Nate500
There have been multiple threads in the past, similar to this one that eventually get closed, however it lets the community voice their opinion.

While I don't have any problems with admins. I find a minority of them have a bad attitude towards newer players, or to helping to keep a server clean, which was why they were chosen to become admins in the first place.

A perfect example of this is yesterday, last night;

http://youtu.be/Djohcfx9duw

Meanwhile there were multiple admins/moderators on V2d. Anyone I asked to come onto V33x either ignored me or told me that they were busy. This went on for 40mins, luckily I managed to contact Beflok who sorted them out from his phone despite him being busy.

My question here is that while Beflok was able to ban these people from his phone while he was busy, why can't admins that are actually online and not busy sort this out?
Lead by example.
The following 1 user Likes Al sevenfold's post:
  • Humla
(03-16-2013, 07:21 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: There have been multiple threads in the past, similar to this one that eventually get closed, however it lets the community voice their opinion.

While I don't have any problems with admins. I find a minority of them have a bad attitude towards newer players, or to helping to keep a server clean, which was why they were chosen to become admins in the first place.

A perfect example of this is yesterday, last night;

http://youtu.be/Djohcfx9duw

Meanwhile there were multiple admins/moderators on V2d. Anyone I asked to come onto V33x either ignored me or told me that they were busy. This went on for 40mins, luckily I managed to contact Beflok who sorted them out from his phone despite him being busy.

My question here is that while Beflok was able to ban these people from his phone while he was busy, why can't admins that are actually online and not busy sort this out?

See, This is the kind of civilized chat we need!
I dont have any problems with the admins what so ever. I think they do their absolute best to administrate / moderate the servers. Beflok and other admins have so much to do and cant just read every unban request immediately, so give them some time also they have a job to do in the server, and have their own life. Be happy that there are admins that keep the server minge free.
Could you please make the title a little more user friendly?

Something like "Some feedback to Fearless" would be better and you would be taken more seriously, I think.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Nate500
There we go again...

Whether it's your opinion or not you are not proving several things
You get banned, your friend gets banned and you then trying to prove server administrative team wrong
When they actually know much more about that than you do

Those who are getting promoted to staff members of this community are the ones the heads of it trust that they know a lot/everything about how things work here
And what I myself really hate to see is when people
Like you are trying to price things that you don't know better, wrong

Nate500 you are by far not a a newcomer here
You should have knowin things better by that time already, but seems like you still don't

It is opinion thread, but by my point of view its very unprofessional and why I think this thread should be closed

We had a lot of people before stating their opinions
They were pretty much legit and professional, and were good enough to discuss them for 10th of pages
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Nate500
Guys, I took into account what you said and I am editing it took look cleaner, and nicer for the forums. Please forgive me for the previous post that I made before i cooled down.
That's good to know
While I do believe admins have lives outside of FL (Everyone does) and that they do try their best to keep the server clean and when they do help people don't take it 100% for granted. The same day I got banned for backseat admining there was a 10 hour guy playing as police commander who was going around tasing and randomly arresting people. I counted he arrested me 5 times right as I joined in for not even doing anything. The punishment he got? A blacklist from police commander if I remember right. Something so severe that he is harassing the whole server and he gets a smaller punishment than some of the stuff I have seen happen that were less devastating. Thank you Holdem for sorting it out though. Like Sevenfold said admins just ignore him or say they are busy. It seems as if v33x is the forgotten child and that's where most of the mass minging takes place on. It is a godsend to have a admin doing work. The bad part about this is that the admins took 40 minutes to actually solve something when a few of them were all on one server. I am sorry to say but personally I believe we don't need 4 admins on one server when they could be spread out and helping everyone else.
[Image: Epics_sig.jpg]
War. War never changes
(03-16-2013, 07:13 PM)Salinsky Wrote: And you couldn't write this in a PM to beflok.. why?

I wasn't thinking that much... But I made it more civilized, so yea... There's that.

Please guys, do not judge me for my past post. I am having a bad day, couldn't play in lacrosse today for a BS reason, my brother was being a douchebag all day, and I came back to see he still hasn't posted yet. It was just me, getting on the forums before letting off all my steam and acting unprofessional, especially for my hours. So again, please forgive me for my past 'comments'.