Some feedback on FL.
Please, Beflok and the admin team; forgive me for the old post... As I made it in the heat of the moment.

So, in FL there are only a few things that really annoy me. Prices of some things in game, people who random raid and get away with it, and sometimes, the admins.

About Admins:

-Bad: Yes, I know they all have their own lives, jobs, etc. But in my opinion that is no excuse for an admin to ignore one forum, over another. Sometimes as well, they don't reply to any calls at all. Which, kind of gets annoying, most the time. They sometimes wont get both sides of the story before applying a ban either, which is why I think one of my previous bans was unfair.

-Good: I will admit, though there are times I get extremely pissed at admins in general, they do more good than bad. But, I never look at the good they do; and I should. The FL's admin team, is awesome, there is usually always an admin on (when there are players on). They are friendly, only few times have admins not acknowledged when/if I say hi to them.

Random raids & getting away with it:

Not really much "good & bad" about this, it's all bad. It's just a problem I experience. As some of you know I have a shitty-ass PC; won't be able to record GMod with more than 10 FPS, which means the recording will not be any sufficient evidence, and my screenshot button never works.

Prices of things in game:

Not even going to touch on this, as I know soul has reasons behind the prices... Only price I hate is the BMW at 1mil, tbh.

Please, if you do reply to this make it somewhat nice, like my new version... Please nothing like my old version.

Edit:
03-16-2013: I will admit. The previous "2 paragraphs" that I had in here, where written whilst I was pissed off; so I added a more civilized version. Bewlow you can see the version that I wrote when I was pissed off, I am sorry about that; should have given myself some time to cool off before posting. Click the spoiler below for the old version... If you want to.

Spoiler :
The admins, basically that's all. There are few who I dislike (only current admins I have had problems with right now is Beflok), including few people who resigned. Now, before you get all hissy fit about anything; these are my personal opinions, I understand beflok was doing his job, and what I have experienced. So, you may be wandering why I dislike beflok now, he used to be one of my favorite admins... Well, here's why:

Epicface, a close friend of mine, was banned for "Backseat administration/NLR" backseat admin part, was legit. NLR was complete, utter BULLSHIT, epic died before NOT after the paramedic CDM'ed a lot of people. The paramedic left his ambulance unlocked, so epic took it, to stop the CDM. After epic was banned i tried to contest in the server, but to no avail (beflok was convinced he did die). Epic posted an un-ban request about it... Been about 2 days, beflok has not posted shit on it yet. Doesn't seem very active lately. Go here and you will see what he has commented on lately (just look for his name under "last post"). Again, he has been VERY active on every forum EXCEPT un-ban requests... Odd, seeing as how it has LOTS of un-ban requests... So, feel free to comment anything else you don't like about FL below.

Edit: thank you ghost about the "It's not even been 2 days." post I accidentally put how long he has been banned for, instead of how long the post has been up

I can tell that this gon' be closed Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Giant Pony
(03-16-2013, 06:55 PM)Nate500 Wrote: If so, then it just shows that the admins don't let the players speak their mind... So, admins... If you wish to close this thread and show that you don't let your members speak freely... Go right, freaking, ahead.

If it was done in a civilized manor and not a butt-hurt one, It wouldn't be closed and people would listen.
It's not even been 2 days.
It can stay open, as long the forum rules are being followed, that means no insulting, raging, flaming etc.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • Humla
(03-16-2013, 07:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It can stay open, as long the forum rules are being followed, that means no insulting, raging, flaming etc.

But it will turn into a flame-war, That is certain. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(03-16-2013, 07:03 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 07:02 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It can stay open, as long the forum rules are being followed, that means no insulting, raging, flaming etc.

If it does and breaks the forum rules, it's getting axed.

I'll start:

I FUKK*NGZZ H8 DET N00B ADMAN, HE IZ BIGGEST NAWB OF DUM ALL!
And you couldn't write this in a PM to beflok.. why?
(03-16-2013, 07:06 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

I'll start:

DUGHHHHHHHHHHHHDAT NUB SOEL RIPPAHSHUD BE BANNADED 4 EVAH!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!!#YOLO!!!!!11111000000000000000000!!!!!1111111111111
(03-16-2013, 07:06 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

I'll start:

Sounds like flaming to me fellow colleague... *hovers over the close button*

Know what pisses me off about Fearless? When people makes assumptions.