DESKTOP PC Broke. I need help :_:
Alright let me begin here. MY specs ( Motherboard not included, Its Like a Gigabyte HM55 something )

Nvidia Geforce Gtx 650 2gb Gddr5

4 Gb ram ( Changed to 2 last time I booted my pc.....hmm.. )

950GB Harddrive

Intel I3 @ 550k QUAD-CORE

====================================================

So I recently installed a new graphics card and it worked perfectly fine. When I shutted off my pc to look at my ram ( It apparently was 2 what my computer said ) I turned it back on to find out it would stay on for like 5-10-15 Seconds With no display or beeps. then shut off. Is my ram faulty? My power supply is 480 and my graphics card is 400,

Maybe my power supply died? One of my friends said so.. So...... YEAH, Im on my laptop. and no I CANNOT boot my pc past the black screen, I guess its my power supply.. I really dont want to go back to my Ati raedon HD 5400 Integrated graphics.

What do you think it is? ( Ill try to post pictures later. if my cousin lets me borrow her camera...that is. )
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Go back to what you had before and check if it will come on, If so it it is the graphics card and not the RAM or power supply.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(03-16-2013, 05:19 PM)Warior135 Wrote: Go back to what you had before and check if it will come on, If so it it is the graphics card and not the RAM or power supply.
The following 1 user Likes DubpleRW's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I had a problem similar to this one, my processor's cooler got a bit detached. Check that if it's in place.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Did you try turning it off then on?Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Reefanis's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Tried booting it without any ram today. Still shuts off and my pc bitchslaps me and says " bro I need a new powersupply " So I bought a 600W one for 32$. Im also checking the motherboard for anything wrong. Ill take pics in a bit and edit this post possibly.. If my pc doesn't work after I install my new power supply, Im going to put it on ebay for liek. 800$ and get a new one ;_; I cri evrytim
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • Commander Fi5h