Unban request
Your name:Shhhh

Your ban ID:27168

Banned by:[FL] Narcotic

Reason: Randomly molotoving a passive RP

Involved: ...?

Why we should unban you: I dont remember the name of the guy, but when I went to the lake every time I came closer to the bridge he said: "this is a funeral here get out of here. He threatened me with his friend armed in shotgun and he was armed in knife. To fish like I wanted I destroyed their funeral at the lake. They tought they own this area so I made them go away. If my actions are agiants the rules it doesnt mean they can own a public place like the lake and threat people because they fish right?
I was there and dont lie ok? Wabbit was just about to make seats, when you randomly ruined our passive RP. You didnt even told that you are going to fish, and you said something strange to Wabbit, i dont remember exactly i hope he will write this down here. If you were threatened with a SHOTGUN and KNIFE, then why didnt you ran away like a really scared man, but came back there and threw a molotov?
They didn't own it, they were just passively roleplaying a funeral, even I was looking at it, you toss your molotov at it for NO reason.
Yes. I threatened you with a knife to get you away, because you kept walking in front of where I was building and it was freaking annoying. Then you came up to my face and told me not to threaten you, and I pulled a knife again to get you away. Then you returned with a molotov and burned our funeral down just when we finished building.

How long is the ban? If it was two days, I think it would be reasonable to shorten it to one day.
Need houses, bases, high tech bases or other advanced duplicates?
/PM Wabbit in-game or add Wabbit on Steam for further information.

Denied.