Evo City's Cementery and Satan Sacrifice.
Tongue 
When I logged in to v2d I started to build a cementery, which you can see on the pictures.

During my time on v2d, some weird things happened. This is what happened;

The terrible story about Dunes "Theomenz" Dispar.

Priest Viktor Dennis was today on Evo City's cemetery holding a memorial event for the celebrity that had lost their life like John Mclan, James bond, Robbin Williams and many, many more. 

[Image: 2013031600010.jpg]

Evan Moore (Narcotic) then came with bodies, unknown bodies that needed to be buried. As Viktor Dennis is a priest, he said okay so he started to dig a grave, but Evan didn't want that. He wanted the bodies to be cremated, with other words, burned.

[Image: 2013031600014.jpg]

And so we did. We prayed for them and wished them good luck up there, in the blue sky.

[Image: 2013031600008.jpg]

But Evan didn't stop bringing bodies, he just kept on leaving them and so on..

[Image: 2013031600012.jpg]

Later, a police came to the cemetery, Dunes "Theomenz" Dispar (Theomenz). Evan told Viktor Dennis secretly to inject him a deadly poison. As Viktor Dennis didn't know better, he injected the poison.

[Image: 2013031600014.jpg]

Dunes didn't die, because he had been exposed to this poison before.. He tried to cremating Dunes, but he was to strong. Yes, thanks to his strength he could hold on longer than usually, but Evan Moore did spare his life, to save him for something crueler, scary and most of all weird thing.

[Image: 2013031600016.jpg]

As Viktor Dennis had been hypnotized by Evan, he helped him to take Dunes up to the trunk of the truck and then jumped in to his car, to a place where the Satan is highly worshiped.

[Image: 2013031600018.jpg]

We arrived and Evan carried him in to the Satan circle where about 10 people were waiting, starving for FLESH!!

[Image: 2013031600020.jpg]

Everyone started to pray to Satan, worship him and more.. Then they started to eat him. In minutes he was eaten. All the people that worshiped Satan died and Satan rised thru their body and totally made Evo City disappeared.

[Image: 2013031600021.jpg]

Not the best story, but like that. In fact, the server crashed in the end so, yeah, Evo City disappeared.!

If you had picture the other guys, just post em Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • GRiiM, Altoria
I was in the Satan sacrifice RP it was fun going around the dude with a knife and shit. What was really funny is a cop and HSS going through the portal that leads to the realm we were in (Club foods). Also I loved in the Satan sacrifice RP is when we chased a guy down the street with knives and shit.... ah good times, aint they.
Im in the 4th picture... Cheese

I was wondering wtf was going on though. XD
Theo was supposed to die in the fire Sad
(03-18-2013, 10:29 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Theo was supposed to die in the fire Sad

Yeah...lol.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Looks great! Smile