Banned Unfairly
Your name: Jellio45

Your ban ID: 27172

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Using Radio While Tied

Involved: Jellio45(Me), Baby Suckah.

Why we should unban you: First of all I was randomly hostaged by Baby Suckah. He/She pointed a gun at me and tied me up. Baby Suckah then lead me to the factory next to MTL (V2d). He owned all the doors and locked me in. He/She told me to call for my fellow officers. At that point i was stuck. I could'nt disconnect to avoid an RP situation (Even know Baby Suckah didnt rp it out), Neither could i radio while tied up. After thinking, I got the impression that IRL the hostager would have held my radio up to my ear and then told me to call for the officers. So i decided to call for Back-Up. I waited 10-20minutes and nothing turnt up. I then asked for an SS who were basing with the president right next to me in the MTL, to come and untie me once the raid that was going on was over. At that point Narcotic was the HSS, and basically banned me. I think this ban is unfair due to the fact that there was no way out of the situation, and in the end i had to radio in. Also, I think Baby Suckah could have Roleplayed the Hostage Situation out. Like taking me ransom or just getting me to pay him money. Rather than locking me in somewhere and not returning. I know the ban is only for 24 hours but i was really enjoying the government roleplaying that was going on, Also this is my 10th ban i think and most of them bans have been for invalid/ridiculous reasons.
-Jellio45
I would appreciate it if an admin read this. Thank you.
You were a cop, hostaged by corleones, while using your radio.

Denied.