Ban Request - [FL:RP] Indigo
Name of player: [FL:RP] Indigo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61064522

Time in GMT: Not sure, I think it was around 22:00-23:00 yesterday.

Server: v2p

Summary: We had a hostages RP. The president was being a dictator and banned everything, so we went to the nexus, he wasnt there and we got some hostages to either get him there or maybe money. And then [FL:RP] Comes up guns blazing while we have 5 hostages..

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ3zKBTV4Jk
How is this Failrp ? He shot before you said something and has his gun equiped
(03-15-2013, 03:40 PM)Modx Wrote: How is this Failrp ? He shot before you said something and has his gun equiped

I said several times during it that we had hostages in /advert.
Well first thing!

1. You said drop your weapon after i shot you.
2. My fellow agents were in trouble so what did you expect?? me to just come up there and willingly get hostaged??
3. I didin't even kill you xD your fellow hostager killed you
4. How did i failRP? when the S.W.A.T team comes in do you thing oh well they have FBI agents better not shoot at them in fact this is very RP i heard you had agents i saved the day?
5. Listen close you can hear an AK47 kill you while i was using a FAMAS
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
At this point I feel inclined to post here whether I get warned or not.

(03-16-2013, 04:33 PM)Indigo Wrote: Well first thing!

1. You said drop your weapon after i shot you.
You cannot come into a hostage situation with a gun out unless you're one of the hostage takers or the hostage takers are already shooting hostages or other people.This is considered breaking fear RP as you endanger your colleagues' lives and your own.
2. My fellow agents were in trouble so what did you expect?? me to just come up there and willingly get hostaged??
This proves you broke fear RP and fail RPed by even going up there, knowing you would get killed or hostaged when going in there.
3. I didin't even kill you xD your fellow hostager killed you
Irrelevant seeing how as you went into a hostage situation whilst armed with intention to kill the hostage takers who had the hostages under gunpoint.
4. How did i failRP? when the S.W.A.T team comes in do you thing oh well they have FBI agents better not shoot at them in fact this is very RP i heard you had agents i saved the day?
This makes no sense and confirms you didn't understand the situation and that you don't understand what fear RP is. When you're outgunned (Which you were) Outnumbered (Which you were) fear RP applies. To top this you endangered your own life and that of your colleagues who were hostaged.
5. Listen close you can hear an AK47 kill you while i was using a FAMAS
Irrelevant, you came in with a weapon to a hostage situation thus fail RPing and breaking fear RP.
Not going to hate but you're not a moderator anymore just cause you were does not mean you can post without permission Smile and i read the hostage rules when i see a rule about any of this then i will willingly accept the ban.
[Image: 130321065341723405.gif]
Click the pic to add me on steam
(03-16-2013, 05:40 PM)Indigo Wrote: Not going to hate but you're not a moderator anymore just cause you were does not mean you can post without permission Smile and i read the hostage rules when i see a rule about any of this then i will willingly accept the ban.

It's not in the hostage rules, however it's a part of FearRP, you act as though you are afraid for your colleagues lives, instead of running in with a gun, sort the hostage situation out.

In real life hostage situations are settled as peacefully as possible, in game it is the same. /y that you are only there to talk and that you accept their demands. Do /me puts his weapons on the floor and walks in with his hands in the air. Then you can settle things peacefully, if a hostager starts shooting at you/a hostage then run back to where you placed your weapons and then you may shoot. Running in and gunning everyone down is FailRP and breaking FearRP.
Lead by example.
(03-16-2013, 05:40 PM)Indigo Wrote: Not going to hate but you're not a moderator anymore just cause you were does not mean you can post without permission Smile and i read the hostage rules when i see a rule about any of this then i will willingly accept the ban.
If you had bothered reading the post instead of a shallow "meh not a mod/admin dun care bai"
You might actually have noticed me saying: "At this point I feel inclined to post here whether I get warned or not."
At the top of the post even. What you're forgetting here is that I do infact know the rules and that I willingly took a risk to get warned for this just to clarify them for you.
Basic Government Rules

Do not buy contraband and then change your job to any government team.
Do not randomly search houses for contraband.
Do not steal cars when you are working for the government, you may impound them and put them in the nexus garage to later be be given back to the person for a fee.
Don't abuse the keypad cracker when you are working with the government, you need a search warrant.
If you are a government official, and you receive word of a hostage situation, do not run straight in and shoot randomly.
You may build a roadblock while being police with permission from the president. You may use frozen props too, but players must be able to break trough the barricade with a car.
When you spot contraband as Fireman or Paramedic, inform the government, do not destroy them yourself.

And when your "not trying to hate" leave the stupid smiley faces out of your chat line.
Approved.