Subway - Eat Fresh.
Rainbow 

Today I decided to do my Subway restaurant RP again since I loved doing it yesterday.
I served food similar to how they do in the real Subway stores and going through the process of asking what bread type they want, what meat, if they want it grilled, etc.

I had several people working for me such as advertiser, general worker and cleaners.
During the RP, Equalizer came in as a health inspector so the restaurant had to be temporarily closed to allow him to search the building thoroughly.
He then gave me an overall rating based on the the quality of the food and cleanliness, 7.5 overall. Cheese

I'd like to say a big thanks to the people who helped me out with it today:

Subway Workers - ShareCrow, Bunchcrunch, Harry Ford and Kronic

Health Inspector - Equalizer

I really enjoyed doing this RP and I'm sure that I'll do it again some time.

Screenshots

The following 9 users Like GRiiM's post:
  • GhostRider, Bunchcrunch, GeorgeTheBoy, ShareCrow, equal, beflok, Narc, Infernaw, Aing
That was really fun Great Rp Cheese!
Indeed this was very fun, I had no idea where I got the idea of being from Veterinary and Food Administration(DFVA) I think it turned out pretty well I guess.

I love Subway in real life and I love Subway on the servers.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Bunchcrunch
Of course Griim would get me in an awkward pose in each picture...
[Image: 1wkIlul.jpg]
Great RP though. You should of seen the queues they were 3-4 men/women long. I guess you all love subway that much! Myself I prefer my local cafe but I'd love to do this soon. Maybe next time the queues will be 10 people long. Smile
Yours Truly
ShareCrow
Fearless Pacifist
The following 1 user Likes ShareCrow's post:
  • GRiiM
Looking good, nice work!
Saw you do this for 2 - 3 hours the past few days. Really nice, keep it up!
Wow, this looks really nice, Grim Cheese Well done!! Wish I could be on while this is set up
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Looks awesome!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Those red balls would look delicious on a sub.