[Unofficial] Team Tenga 6

[Image: address_book_icon.png]

[Image: Introduction_text.png]

Team Tenga 6 is a regiment of the Israeli army, constituted in 1967 after the 'Six-Day War,' around the same time the Galil rifle was invented by Yisrael Galil. Arguably the best counter-terrorism/special operations unit in the world, trained by the 'Special Air Service' it's no wonder they've got the status they've got. They're the go-to unit, often assisting other special forces in their operations, as their support is key in any operation, trained to over-come all conditions and obstacles.

[Image: My_Weapons_icon.png]

[Image: Arsenal_text.png]

Below, you can see the weapons used by Team Tenga 6 in their operations which take place all over the world. They're used appropriately depending on the situation.

[Image: AK475.png]

The AK-47 is a selective-fire, gas-operated assault rifle, first developed in the USSR by Mikhail Kalashnikov. The main advantages of the rifle are its simple design, fairly compact size, and adaptation to mass production.

[Image: l_KJ1g.png]

The Galil series of rifles are selective fire weapons operated by a gas-driven piston system with no regulator. The weapon is locked with a rotary bolt with two locking lugs that lock into recesses milled into the receiver. The standard rifle version which is fitted with a high-impact plastic hand-guard and pistol grip, a side-folding tubular metal skeleton stock as fitted to all variants.

[Image: VE98n.png]

The SIG P226 is a full-sized, service-type pistol made by SIG Sauer. It is essentially the same basic design of the SIG P220, but developed to use higher capacity, staggered-column magazines in place of the single-column magazines of the P220.

[Image: 125466_matte_white_square_icon_people_things_han.png]

[Image: How_To_Join_text.png]

It's more than tough to join Team Tenga 6, it's not just physical toughness, it's mental toughness, too. Do you think you have what it takes? First, you should check the requirements. We're not bothered as-to whether or not you think they're unnecessary, pointless or stupid. If that's your opinion, don't even let the thought of joining cross your mind twice.

Before joining, the player must acquire ten role-play points, they must be in possession of a gas-mask, they must be willing to change their name to-of Israeli origin, they must be able to handle themselves in combat and be prepared to provide the correct gear to their team-mates or themselves when it deems necessary. If you're not okay with being lead, then this is not for you.

Once apart of Team Tenga 6, you're allowed to join other clans, however, you'll be asked to sign a contract stating that your main point-of-focus is the unit, anything else is secondary.

The application template can be found below;

PHP Code:
[b]In-Game Name: [/b]
[
b]Steam Name: [/b]
[
b]Roleplay Points: [/b]
[
b]Hours: [/b]
[
b]Qualifications (In-Character): [/b

Your application will not be accepted publicly, due to confidentiality.

• Most information is confidential.
  • If you have any critism please display in a kind manner.
  • Joining is harsh, we know.
  • We're fairly active, once you're in you'll become friends with the members, to become more comfortable doing operations.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 4 users Like Small Bear's post:
  • Makarov, Fanump, Oliver, Russkie
Looks amazing! I am glad to see you finally made it Cheese Good luck!
Small bear! finally made it, but good luck getting members rofl.
<3
The following 1 user Likes Syntex's post:
  • Small Bear
Maybe you'll have a hard time getting members if you have those requirements? A bit tough.

Good luck, nice idea.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Looking good. 10 RP points to join? uh, mmk.
[Image: Astro%20Signature.png]
Made by DigDug
I have 5 RP point(s)
I'm sorry, but there's practically NO players here who DON'T have a tag while having 10 RP points. Even without the tag requirement you'll still have a hard time getting members.
(03-15-2013, 06:59 AM)Verenikin Wrote: I'm sorry, but there's practically NO players here who DON'T have a tag while having 10 RP points. Even without the tag requirement you'll still have a hard time getting members.

I 1have 10 Roleplay points and no tag.

However I agree with you.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • Small Bear
(03-15-2013, 06:59 AM)Verenikin Wrote: I'm sorry, but there's practically NO players here who DON'T have a tag while having 10 RP points. Even without the tag requirement you'll still have a hard time getting members.

Indeed. We aren't aiming for all 6 members/slots to be filled. That's just the limit, at the moment the three people involved are quite happy as friends playing the game with our lovely, sexy clean names with ten role-play points.

Nice clan there, i agree with the requirements, but that's your choice. One question, why the Medical Staff (The one with Serpent snakey things on it) as your logo?
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
(03-15-2013, 07:07 PM)Nuka Wrote: Nice clan there, i agree with the requirements, but that's your choice. One question, why the Medical Staff (The one with Serpent snakey things on it) as your logo?

I was toying with three different logo's, I found this one which I thought represented us quite nicely. Our motto is actually 'Wear You Down' in Israeli, of course. This basically means we will sit there for as long as it takes to slowly bring you down, this motto was discovered during one of the raids that was conducted by Team Tenga 6 (This would usually mean the use of med-kits and vast amounts of ammo.)

At the same time, I wanted an animal that represented swift and/or stealthy components. This was between an eagle, or snake. And I think the snake fits both of the category's quite nicely! And similarly; but not totally unrelated, it looks nice, and it was easy to do (the transparency.)