Improven Unban-Request
Your name: Oxsaren

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17019002

Banning Admin: [FL] Storm

Ban Length: Forever

Reason for the ban: - Belive it or not, I got banned when I went from my PC to WC, when I came back my brother were laughing cause he got me banned for using prop into a car which killed 1-2 peoples.

Why we should unban you: Because I love the server, it's the best Cider server in the world after trying out alot of cider servers, this one is the best of them all however i've only played 5 hours TOTAL, in 2 days. I am gonna play much more cause I love playing on that server, it's awesome. When I got banned I actually donated 2,5 $ Just because I can be unbanned, [paypal email]: [email protected] > if I get unbanned I don't care about the 50k ingame, I just wanna play on the awesome server with my friend "Endless" And a other guy in there so I just met. I really hope I get unbanned! The server AWESOME!!!

Regards

Oxsaren!!!!
I need to say I also ditn't had any problems with oxsaren.
I never saw him doing FailRP or something like that, I think he's a nice player, lol.

Lets give him a change?
When I first came on the server, a couple of people said "Come look at what this oxsaren guy is doing"
I was AFK when it was said, so by the time i tp'd whatever you were doing you had stopped.
5 minutes later the same report comes again from two players, I tp down and you're prop-pushing trucks into people.
A couple of people even said "Oxsaren is prop pushing again" Over the OOC chat.
Stop trying to use lame excuses, I don't believe you.

However, I will leave this open for another admin to agree/disagree with me.

EDIT: "Theblackshadowofgod" Do not post in ban/unban request threads if you're not an admin, the accuser/defender , or someone with relevant information for the thread.
Warned.
(04-21-2011, 12:31 AM)Storm Wrote: When I first came on the server, a couple of people said "Come look at what this oxsaren guy is doing"
I was AFK when it was said, so by the time i tp'd whatever you were doing you had stopped.
5 minutes later the same report comes again from two players, I tp down and you're prop-pushing trucks into people.
A couple of people even said "Oxsaren is prop pushing again" Over the OOC chat.
Stop trying to use lame excuses, I don't believe you.

However, I will leave this open for another admin to agree/disagree with me.

If I were lied I would't be DONATING for the server. After I got banned.

If I were lied I would't be DONATING for the server. After I got banned.
Oxsaren can stay banned, he lied used a lame excuse abotu his brother even though he did it before.
If he's to pussy to man up, he can stay banned.
-Signature removed-
(04-21-2011, 12:35 AM)s.J. Wrote: Oxsaren can stay banned, he lied used a lame excuse abotu his brother even though he did it before.
If he's to pussy to man up, he can stay banned.

Sad Its is true that my brother did that.....

Thank you for begin so nice with me

Oxsaren: I am gonna DO ME
Oxsaren: admin
Oxsaren: and ban all the admins
Oxsaren: and
Oxsaren: then
Oxsaren: I am gonna delete
Oxsaren: their posts
Oxsaren: you'll see

Direct copypasta from a steamchat
I'll give you a 100$ if you even can do that you retard.
-Signature removed-