Unban Request.
Your name: [FL:RP] Doсtor KuLa

Your ban ID: 26995

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Changing jobs to avoid an RP situation, ignoring me, even though given several chances.

Involved: [FL] Narcotic, SS agent (Don't remember his name)

Why we should unban you: Ok so this what happen, I was a unemployed protecting the president. Everything happen at MTL on v2d server, Narcotic with Scene killed the president them after this I rushed to help 2 ss agent to take them down, I was using tranq rifle to disable them from firefight, I was able only to successfully tranqed Narcotic, after this Agent cuffed him (HSS got ban because he was shoting at Narcotic when he was tranqed). And now I changes my job to HSS, other ss was still with him but unfortunately he left him alone for some reason. Narcotic send over OOC to come back to him and uncuff him, I was on top floor of nexus, after another reason I was going my way to MTL but there I found another problem, gate of MTL was closed so I was unable to get in since is could be random raid, but I sended a pm to owner of gate which was beflok to open it, after like 10s he opened it and I start looking for Narcotic at place where I and SS left him, but when I come in range of Narcotic he said that he will punish me (I should actualy arrest him for killing the president) and ban.

Sorry for my english skills.
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Ok i saw it at the end and i saw you was Unemployed... Later you took HSS and yeah... I was at the place then you got banned... Even through you release Narcotic (Or i did it :3 You get the point) He still gave you a punishment... He could just have TPed you or been waiting....
You denied to do it several times, you directly ignored me, and I had to tell you the consequences before you complied and reacted correctly to the situation. You changed job to avoid an RP situation, if you are in the middle of carrying out an arrest, you do not leave the suspect in any way (running away, changing jobs, disconnecting etc.), you stay there until the situation is fully dealt with.

When an administrator tells you to do something OOCly, then that is what you do.

Also Sanik, I told you several times to stop getting involved, but yet you continued, be happy I let you off with two warnings. I won't TP someone, as that would be abuse of my powers, since I was cuffed and he had left me, and I waited way longer than it's fair, considering he also broke the rules and chose to ignore the chances he was given.
(03-13-2013, 03:16 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You denied to do it several times, you directly ignored me,No, he didnt ignore you, we were both coming to MTL, its not that fast, because we had to wait for elevator, also when we arrived there, we couldnt just warrant beflok, because that would be random warrand and I had to tell you the consequences before you complied and reacted correctly to the situation.Again: we were both coming to MTL, its not that fast You changed job to avoid an RP situation, if you are in the middle of carrying out an arrest,He wasnt SS, he cant carry out arrest, its SS fault, not kula's you do not leave the suspect in any way (running away, changing jobs, disconnecting etc.), you stay there until the situation is fully dealt with.What can he do? He only tranqued you, he wasnt the one who cuffed you

When an administrator tells you to do something OOCly, then that is what you do.
And thats what he was doing, he is not a God, to get to your location with snap of the fingers

Also Sanik, I told you several times to stop getting involved, but yet you continued, be happy I let you off with two warnings. I won't TP someone, Why you cant TP someone, if you already metioned few times that its OOC Issue as that would be abuse of my powers, since I was cuffed and he had left me, and I waited way longer than it's fair, considering he also broke the rules and chose to ignore the chances he was given.
(03-13-2013, 03:23 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(03-13-2013, 03:16 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You denied to do it several times, you directly ignored me,No, he didnt ignore you, we were both coming to MTL, its not that fast, because we had to wait for elevator, also when we arrived there, we couldnt just warrant beflok, because that would be random warrand and I had to tell you the consequences before you complied and reacted correctly to the situation.Again: we were both coming to MTL, its not that fast You changed job to avoid an RP situation, if you are in the middle of carrying out an arrest,He wasnt SS, he cant carry out arrest, its SS fault, not kula's you do not leave the suspect in any way (running away, changing jobs, disconnecting etc.), you stay there until the situation is fully dealt with.What can he do? He only tranqued you, he wasnt the one who cuffed you

And thats what he was doing, he is not a God, to get to your location with snap of the fingers

Also Sanik, I told you several times to stop getting involved, but yet you continued, be happy I let you off with two warnings. I won't TP someone, Why you cant TP someone, if you already metioned few times that its OOC Issue as that would be abuse of my powers, since I was cuffed and he had left me, and I waited way longer than it's fair, considering he also broke the rules and chose to ignore the chances he was given.

I asked him to come, he said "No". He never told me he was on his way, you could've asked beflok to open instead of pulling it so far.
We were both on our way to MTL, right after you told him.
We asked beflok, I personally said in OOC, that door was closed, and asked beflok to open.
And what kula said already, he pmed beflok to open.
"He never told me he was on his way, you could've asked beflok to open instead of pulling it so far."
Yes I did, something like: I meta coming to you
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
(03-13-2013, 03:33 PM)Doctor KuLa Wrote: "He never told me he was on his way, you could've asked beflok to open instead of pulling it so far."
Yes I did, something like: I meta coming to you

AFTER you refused, you agreed to come, but you did also change jobs to void the RP.
The thing that gets me is when he was in the situation he was unemployed and there was an SS there who could have uncuffed you. At the point you were cuffed I fail to see how he was required to stay to finish arresting you when he wasn't police/SS at that time. Weather or not he refused to uncuff you after the fact, if it was OOC you could have TPed to him since the RP was obviously over, or him or any other cop to you. The person who cuffed you was either the HSS which you banned for shooting you while tranqed, or the other SS. If it was the HSS then the SS remaining could have uncuffed you, or if it was the SS then he should be the one to receive the ban for cuffing and leaving you.

My take on the situation is Kula is not the one who cuffed you and he left because of the following.
You were being arrested.
You were cuffed so no longer a threat.
The position he wanted was now open.
His involvement in the situation was over at that point as there was a SSA there.

If anything, Kula did you a favor by tranqing you, you were then cuffed and still alive with your equipment intact.

Moving on to his refusal to help you. Again as stated it was an OOC issue, for him to just show up after changing jobs would be a violation of NLR as well as metagaming. If the event was that serious and you were left there to rot, you could have teleported or asked Beflok if he could assist you in the matter as it was pending a rulebreak. Personally I would have just teleported to him, got uncuffed, teleported back, and moved on. This is based on the fact that I was cuffed and left to rot which is against the rules. His refusal to help you has nothing to do with an actual rule break based on what I have read in this post. You weren't a hostage, what did you really expect him to accomplish by staying anyway? Him to uncuff a law breaker when he was obviously in support of the government? Or to kill you? Those are the only two logical options at that point.
Appeal approved.

Have respect and listen to others, this is NOT the first time this occurs.