Banned yet again..
Your name: Shizzle

Your ban ID: 27150

Banned by: GhostRider

Reason: Ban Request #27655 approved: Constant player harassment, priors, does not seem to learn

Involved: I don't know.

Why we should unban you: Well, I've already been banned in the past 3 days. For a ban request that was made after the one I was banned for. I've already made an apology to all of the people that I've offended. Here I am yet again, banned for something I've already apologized about. I just love loading up the server, playing for 5 minutes. Then getting a 5 day ban. Thanks.
I banned you as follows as this ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=Shizzle

You were banned by Beflok as follows as this ban request: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...ht=Shizzle

Now let me clear things up.

Homophobia and player harassment are different offenses, just because you got banned for homophobia, apologized and got your suspension reduced does not mean you need to get unbanned for player harassment. The things you said there were highly offensive, and unacceptable.

Why should I unban you?
I know GhostRider, I know exactly what you're saying. I will apologize again, as I am sorry. I know I have gotten out of line, but if you unban me and let me back in. You will see that my attitude has changed, even ask anyone who's seen me on the past few days. I've been nice to every single person, haven't cursed/used homophobic language. Any of that, I have broken 0 rules since my last ban. And I will continue to be more passive instead of aggressive. I've already gotten all my guns sold to people, well I did but now that I'm banned I doubt they will still want them in 5 days. But like I said, my apologies GhostRider. Just give me 1 more chance, if I mess up this time you can permanently ban me, no questions asked. Please, that's all I'm asking is for 1 more chance. You will see that I've changed my outlook on the server. Thank you, Shizzle.
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
after re-consideration and apology from player's side suspension for accused player [ÐÄGGËR] Shizzle ㋡ (STEAM_0:0:40896633) shall be reduced.
Please note, you have 7 suspensions in total, 3 of them regarding your attitude and behaviour. Your next suspension shall be longer.

[FL] GhostRider
Server Administrative Team