[Selling] Weapons/Dupes
(03-14-2013, 02:40 PM)Shizzle Wrote: This is not a discussion thread, take your comments elsewhere.
I have no time for your ignorance. Now please step off my thread.
Also for your fat comment [Image: 380886_320912924585977_1604759048_n.jpg] Case closed for that thought.

LOL, okay I'm just making an outside non bias observation here, It would appear to me that you started the "Discussion" if you will by denying his business in a less tasteful manner.
Yet another useless comment, he calls me fat & mad.
I post a picture of myself to prove I'm not.
If you don't like it, take it elsewhere because you're both getting blacklisted from my threads for your ignorance.
(03-15-2013, 06:17 PM)GunFISH Wrote: LOL, okay I'm just making an outside non bias observation here, It would appear to me that you started the "Discussion" if you will by denying his business in a less tasteful manner.

1st: Nancy started the discussion, he was trolling (didn't really want to buy anything).

2nd: You shouldn't even post, this isn't a discussion thread. Take your smartass useless comments elsewhere.
The following 1 user Likes MikeZero25x's post:
  • Shizzle
Thank you Mike, completely correct. Nancy came here, to troll my thread because I got him banned.
He didn't legitly want to buy anything from me, why do you think I said I didn't feel comfortable with selling him anything.
These are my items, I choose who I wish to sell them to. NOT YOU.
I would buy 1 awp steam is [FL:RP]ckcookie123
I would like the enrica concetta dress and the xm1014 shotgun.