Unban Request for [FL:RP] SamuelFTW
Your name: [FL:RP] SamuelFTW

Your ban ID: 27005

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Blatantly insulting people in their own BR, never compare someone to Hitler.

Involved:
-☭Professional Russian☭
- [FL:RP] viljoeL

Why we should unban you:

Before I start to explain, I didn't really want to make a ban request but I was persuaded to by other users, so I am not suprised if this gets denied.

Here we go...
We were roleplaying our usual D.I.A. roleplay when a user (☭Professional Russian☭) comes up and starts camera spamming in viljoeL's face. As most people know she has serious epilepsy and this really was intentional and aimed at provoking a seizure. Over the evening, he continued adding and adding to his list of banable offences all aimed at viljoeL and the D.I.A. I had never seen anything like him and I was very, very angry at him and this whole situation actually made me quite depressed. In the scene in the jails of the video, I lash out on him saying how he will not be forgiven by me and how he was in my opinion Evil. Due to my extreme amount of anger I said I was comparing him to Hitler. This means nothing. I could compare my mother to Hitler, watch. (My mother is better than Hitler). I have still compared her to Hitler, it doesn't mean she is worse. Yes, I know I'm not allowed to use names such as Hitler but I did and obviously now, I wish I didn't. The reason I compared him to Hitler is because he was trying to cause an epileptic seizure within viljoeL. This could seriously hurt her in real life and actually I was quite fed up of being constantly killed randomly by this guy. I suppose it was an act of rage but it didn't mean anything. Later on, I apologised to ☭Professional Russian☭ for being so angry and he understood. From then on ☭Professional Russian☭ was being quite mature and calm about the whole situation and eventually ended up adding me on steam, which I declined due to previous incidents. He understood and admitting he broke the rules as well. Later Holdem came on and informed me to post the ban request. I knew that i'd made myself look like a fool and I was tempted not to even upload the darn thing but due to my excessive disliking of the user I was sure to follow Holdem's instructions. Later on Holdem unbanned viljoeL with a warning because he understood the situation and scenerio. Me on the otherhand is still left with this ban for 5 days.

If you don't know me very well, which many people do not, you would know that I get incredibly stressed and angry at situations like this. I am known for general rage at people who are reluctant to follow rules or to people who insult me. This whole event was a example of this.

Since my ban I have been reluctant to post this request as I did break the rules but around 6-8 people have informed me that the time is a little extensive for this ban which I am not sure is correct or not but I thought I would post and see.
One day without Fearless and I feel stupid already. Just please do what you can do, but I will be understanding if no conclusion comes from this what-so-ever as I am not sure if I deserve one.

Thank you for your time reading this.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
Comparing someone to Hitler and various other insults? Come on.
Narcotic,
I know it is bad and of course I am sorry for my actions. That doesn't mean anything here so I'm not sure what to do.
I was informed that the ban is a little extensive for what I did. I'm not sure if this is true, but that is what I was told.

I came to an agreement with the user and he also apoligised for his actions, as did I. However, we both agreed that he should be banned due to his major rule breaking session. The user took no offence to this 'thing' I said but I was angry and I said it.

Do what you must do. I have no more information to give. I'm not going to be suprised here.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

No matter what, nothing gives you the right to sling insult after insult at another user.
Appeal re-opened, forum ban removed and server ban re-added.

There was a misunderstanding on both parts and the ban reason was misleading.
Ah, okay.
I can see how that could've been misleading now.

Anyway, yeah...
I doubt this whole thing is going to get anywhere so I'm going to say a couple of things;
  • This whole experience has really put me off making ban requests, that's my own fault but I might aswell have ban requested myself.
  • I feel like I have learnt from this experience anyway, even If this appeal doesn't get accepted. I am far too serious and angry with people in the game and I believe I need to calm down. In result of this, yesterday during my short unban period somebody started CameraFlashing again. Instead of yelling and screaming at them I asked them politely to stop and after a short peaceful argument they did as I requested.
  • I was angry at the user because he was clearly trying to cause a seizure in viljoeL. She's my friend and to be honest this whole event with the guy depressed me for the whole evening. I didn't want to talk to anyone because of what he did and in my opinion I considered him Evil. The way I portrayed my opinions was not good as it clearly sounded like an insult. However, I was in disbelief that anyone would even do such a thing.

So actually Narcotic, I am slightly thankful of you for the ban.
This whole experience has actually changed the way I look at things and how I should be calm.

Also, other users of the game always insult me without reason, may be due to my pre-pubescent sounding voice or the fact I am too serious and angry with people but after loads and loads of being insulted I guess I cracked and took all of my anger out on him and for this I am deeply sorry to him forgetting the grief he gave me. It's not like i'm actually offended by their insults it was the fact that they'd even aim them at me in the first place. Anyway, that is a whole different story.

This all sounds like some stupid story I've made up but I want you to know that it is true. You wouldn't believe how angry I was at the user and now I realised I handled the situation badly.
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

I spoke to Holdem, and it actually comes up that Professional Russian did not intend to cause a seizure, infact he didn't even know what a seizure of epilepsy was. Even though he might be "evil" as you describe it, it doesn't mean you can say whatever to him and disrespect him in such a way.

I understand you might have learned from this, but that doesn't mean that this will get lifted at all, sit out your ban and think about the things, and I hope you will understand in the future what insults and things like those do to other people. I am in no way saying what he has done is okay, but he got his ban for what he did.

Appeal denied.