Ban Request OcubeOTG
Video 
Name of player: OcubeOTG

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48909973

Time in GMT: Around 5pm

Server: v2p

Summary: Yellow Hummer mass-cdming on purpose, Several happened before I began recording, and several that I didn't witness that other players complained of in OOC. About 7 total.

Evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6Ttele2N...e=youtu.be

After the CDM spree, the driver began RDMing with an AK in town.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=132546368

Afterwards switched to Police and RDM'd until demoted, then switched to SS and RMD'd until demoted. I do not have screens or videos of these, but I expect others will also post ban requests.
Either he or his friend killed me, as an SS, while I was president.

I sincerely hope these two guys (who share the same RP last name) get punished.
(03-16-2013, 09:57 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Either he or his friend killed me, as an SS, while I was president.

Who was the guy with him? I didn't get the name.
(03-17-2013, 12:41 AM)Noodle Wrote:
(03-16-2013, 09:57 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Either he or his friend killed me, as an SS, while I was president.

Who was the guy with him? I didn't get the name.

I believe his steam name was Bradley, or something. Not quite sure though, but I think it was him who killed me.
Can't find anything in logs. Are you sure the time and date are correct?
I can confirm this myself as I was one to get CDM'd and also to get blamed as I too had a hummer although mine was red but heh lol.

The time was probably more like 7GMT - 7:30 as its the first server I was on that night
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player OcubeOTG (STEAM_0:0:48909973) was found severely violating rules regarding car deathmatch and random deathmatch.
Suspension shall be applied for 3 months.

Evidence was also seen on player Bradley (STEAM_0:1:33216264), found violating rules regarding random deathmatch, FailRP, car deathmatch and prop-killing.
Suspension shall be applied for 3 months.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team