My resignation
Well I didn't expect that coming o:

If you feel it's your time then I guess you should do what you feel is right for you Smile.

Sadly, when I've asked for help in previous situations you've been very blunt and rude to me and because of that I have lost respect for you as a member of the community.

That being said, I still hope you find time to RP on the servers.
I was wondering why you we're so inactive, you did so much good for the community. You won't be forgotten! See you, Nudelholz!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Sad to see such a shed-load of great people resigning and leaving, I guess it's your choice and your choice alone to make though. Cya man, good luck.
Sad to see you leaving from the Community ;/ i wish you the best of luck
Sad to see you leave the team Sad . Best of luck for the future Smile
Sad to see a very old FL super admin leave, I have not met you in game ever but you sound like a nice guy. Maybe you will return more active to FL some day. Well good day.
I don't know you that well, but this makes me sad :c
Farewell Nudel, had good times together in older days.
You helped create this community, it's forums, and other things. Even though I don't know you, nor have I ever seen you in-game, just by looking at the 75% of the formats, guides, etc are created by you, I can tell you were a big help in growing Fearless. You've probably already resigned unofficially in spirit before I and many others even joined, but that still doesn't change my opinion about you. Everyone is probably going to leave at some point (except MAYBE SoulRipper), and most, if not all of them will/are/were a big part of this community, but you were definitely one of the biggest.

Much of your appreciation and effort are still with us, being helpful to players and others. Even after you leave, you still help keep this community together.

Good luck with whatever you do, thank you for everything you've done.

Good luck with your future endeavors. I wish you the best of luck with your career and I hope one day, you can return to FL. G'day, and good luck.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQCVIIBRfPRY2vIQqn5s2...3PHljx9eAA]
The following 1 user Likes LoneWolf's post:
  • Adamantite