Unban Request (Permanent Ban)
Your name: willson 34

Your ban ID: 26607

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: propsmashing

Involved: can't remember

Why we should unban you: First of all I would like to say sorry to all those I have upset whilst I was on my rampage. I would especially like to apologise to [FL] Grub for having to witness my atrocious behaviour. Please know that I truly regret what I did. This is not the first time I've been banned, I admit that, but it is my third. I'm not looking for a complete ban-lift but am actually looking for a reduced sentence to a month or so. I'm still trying to learn the ropes of Fearless RP, so I'm only just fully aware of the punishments of my crime. I personally don't think propsmashing is as bad as constant rdm's but I do understand the reason for the ban. However, I don't think it is worth a permanent ban. I am very sorry for the crimes I have committed.

Thanks for reading, willson34
Your case is being reviewed by the staff stop deleting it and re posting it.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
Approved.

We expect you to better yourself from this exact moment. This behavior will never be tolerated on the Fearless Community. What you did was completely wrong but, I am willing to give you another chance.

Reduced to 3months.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub