Unban [FL:RP] Ninjas
Your name: [FL:RP] Ninjas

Your ban ID: 27119

Banned by: Aw3s0mness

Reason: Randomaly robbing people

Involved: a-

Why we should unban you: i know the ban was only for 24 hours and i shouldnt post this but read it and you should put what im asking in the rules. Okay well i think i should be unbanned because i didnt have any knowledge you couldnt random mug people "anymore". Before you could, I strongly recommend making this an official rule that says you are not allowed to do that i know you cannot ranodm hostage but i wasnt hostaging i was mugging, hopefully you guys take m advice and make this an official rule Thank you for your time!
I'm a Ninja, I'm a hoodie Ninja

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:55002260&b=2]
You've joined the forums in January 2013.

When was random mugging allowed on the server?
(03-14-2013, 10:40 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: You've joined the forums in January 2013.

When was random mugging allowed on the server?

I didnt joined the server in January i joined the website in January, i was playing on the server multiple times before

Your ban was justified; I flew over and saw you mugging an unemployed man for no reason. I pulled you aside and you told me that you were mugging him because "you're a Corleone". You have over 100 hours on the server, you should have known that random mugging isn't allowed.
(03-14-2013, 11:29 PM)Theomenz Wrote: Your ban was justified; I flew over and saw you mugging an unemployed man for no reason. I pulled you aside and you told me that you were mugging him because "you're a Corleone". You have over 100 hours on the server, you should have known that random mugging isn't allowed.

Well from what i knew it was allowed, and i said i should be aloud because im a corleone, not just an unemployed, because it has happened multiple times, ive seen it happen in front of admins and it was ok then. so all im saying is i think there should be a rule that says you cant do that, or else it isnt clear and people dont know.

Rebels/Mafia Rules:

5. Just because you're in a underground team doesn't give you the right to raid or do anything you please.

Suspension is deemed valid and will stand as issued.