I have been banned unfairly
Your name: [FL:RP]/[GODLIKE]Slifer

Your ban ID: 26912

Banned by:Narcotic

Reason: Serious Minge yesterday, punched grocer, disconnecteed to avoid administrator.

Involved: It was a grocer who i cant remember

Why we should unban you: What Narc banned me for is not what went down. Basically this grocer stole my lab because i was doing scientist RP and changed it to a grocery store. At this point Narcotic was AFK. the grocer pulled out a gun and threatened my with offensive language. I then punch him and this is classed as a minge and then i get banned. Do you think this is fair? He calls the admin and i discinnected because i had to go out with my family or i'd get into trouble.
Cheers Guys of Fearless Comunity for designing such a great Roleplay Server
I was phased, and looking at you, you punched him 20 - 30 times while screaimng different stuff. You did anything possible to grief RP, then you left once I was visible to you.

Then again today, you arrest someone for the reason that he broke FearRP.
One part I do not believe, when you said that you had to go out with your family. You also broke FearRP, it's your fault, I've been banned for only 3 times now and I just go with the flow and let my ban time reduce.
I've been on CityRP for about 4-5 months now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:16664115&b=9]
Okay, not only is everything you just said is a lie, but it's not even believable.

This is what went down:

I had been doing greengrocer RP for about 20 minutes, you join, go doctor and change your job to Scientist and build your "lab" next to my produce stand.

You then come into my stand about 20 - 30 times and start punching my melon props and kept saying "I need to inspect these melons for punchy-ness" Every single time, I told you to leave. after about the 20th time you started punching me. Thus, punch whoring and FailRPing.

When I got fed up with your punching I started knifing you. You run off, and come back about 10 minutes later and do the same thing 2 more times and I knife you each time. Thus, breaking FearRP.

When I told you I called Narcotic you ran off, I didn't actually call him the first time, and when you saw he never teleported you come back and continue to punch me.

About 5 - 10 minutes later, a Corleone comes up to my shop and wants to buy a melon. He gives me the money and I take out the melon, but you run up and steal it and then start punching him. He pulls out a gun and points it at you, but you continue to throw your fists at him, thus breaking FearRP.

You run off once he started to shoot you, I follow you around with fraps on so that time I can post a BR if I see you break anymore rules. You then start punchwhoring a random Gundealer, and once you notice me, you start to punch me.

I then actually call Narcotic, but don't tell you. He teleports behind you, and you don't see him so you keep punching me. He then phys' you and and says "What the #&%@ are you doing?" And right when you notice him you disconnect to avoid an admin.

Half of this Narcotic himself witnessed, the other half I had video proof, but deleted it since Narcotic told me he already banned you.

Also, I never had a gun. The Corleone pulled the gun when you punched him after you took his melon during a transaction. All I did was knife you when I was sick of you punching me and my props every 5 minutes. I gave you several chances and told you to leave several times.

Also, might I add, when the admins find out you're heavily lying in your unban request about another player, it's counted as lying to admins and your ban could be extended.

Denied.