Epic Bear and BlackSheep
Name of player: [FL:RP] Epic Bear and BlackSheep

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62595072 and STEAM_0:1:19992431

Time in GMT: 20.12 GMT+1

Server: v2p

Summary: Epic Bear was tranqing people so that his friend BlackSheep could kill them.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb3CmvOT1...e=youtu.be

However I did not catch their names since I got tranqd trying to get it but as you see on the scoreboard it was these two. You can also tell by the death count that BlackSheep did the killing. Logs can also confirm this.

Just want to add that they are still doing this, now as rebels. No proof of that yet though but hey, check the logs. Smile
I can actually say that this is true. First I got RDM'ed from Epic-Bear after that they came to Rebel spawn and driven me over and they were BOTH Rebels. After I spawned again I came to the Gas-Station in my Car they shot me and stealt my Car. Then I just left the Server because I fucking hate Minges !
I have just got on the sever after it crashed and spawned as a gun dealer i went up the hill near lake and got RDMed by both of them me and Decie-ere and after that our cars were prop pushed into the water.
So i re spawned again and as i was in the tunnel heading to the city again i got CDMed while one of them tryed to prop kill me the other ran me over in his car.
(03-11-2013, 08:23 PM)A_C_T_9_7 Wrote: I have just got on the sever after it crashed and spawned as a gun dealer i went up the hill near lake and got RDMed by both of them me and Decie-ere and after that our cars were prop pushed into the water.
So i re spawned again and as i was in the tunnel heading to the city again i got CDMed while one of them tryed to prop kill me the other ran me over in his car.

Oh that must have been after they teamkilled me for "pushing" their car. I think I have a video on that. Please hold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD_iBDePB...e=youtu.be
I have a video too. I'll post it tomorrow.
Epic Bear tranqed and BlackSheep killed. They killed me between 20:25-20:32 GMT+1
Ban request approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!