Ban Request
(03-11-2013, 05:51 PM)MikeZero25x Wrote:
(03-11-2013, 05:36 PM)Antropos Wrote: Beware, some liers tell the truth.

Beware, some minges get banned and hopefully you're one of them.

I thought every minge get's banned, however this conversation isn't going anywhere, peace.
Hopefully one day you will realize you're nothing, because you act like a big shot on Garrys Mod.
You must be proud of yourself, I understand I remember when I was an 11 year old idiot too.
Hopefully you'll grow out of it soon..
(03-11-2013, 05:56 PM)Shizzle Wrote: Hopefully one day you will realize you're nothing, because you act like a big shot on Garrys Mod.
You must be proud of yourself, I understand I remember when I was an 11 year old idiot too.
Hopefully you'll grow out of it soon..

Alright mate, thank you for the support.. Growing out of an age of 11 takes time and effort
I highly recommend you all to stop arguing.
Lol I'm done, I just think it's sad how they both ran their mouths non-stop.
And then post a BR to me, it's quite pathetic in my opinion.
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
Well as everyone is unaware, I'm bi-polar.
I have my rage moments, but only when people piss me off.
So I'm sorry but Antro had no right to come calling our creations pieces of shit.
Why do you think I got so pissed off? How would you like people downing your creations?
User was warned for: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right
(03-11-2013, 07:19 PM)Marcho Wrote: Honestly I would feel pretty annoyed if someone or a group of people would repeat the same damn lame lines to down my contraptions.

Exactly. Its not like Shizzle went up to this kid and called him the F word for no reason.

These kids came up to us and ran their mouth. Then they have the nerve to post a BR when they started it in the first place.
I dont care if you are bi polar or not.

If you cannot control yourself then expect to receive punishments.

Be respectful to all players.

EVERYONE: DO NOT ARGUE IN BAN REQUESTS.

BR approved.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!